Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever made a foid laugh?

Every single girl that makes eye contact with my succulent blue eyes causes them to blush and grin at my sight. All I have to do is yell "yo bitch where's my money" and she immediately fucks me on the spot like the little whore that she is. Who cares about kids and your reputation when your cock is as throbbing as mine.

I can fucking eat out a girl through her leggings in public and she loves every second of it. My tongue is just like my dick - long, hard, and wet.

That's what chicks mean when they say I have a great personality, get on my fucking level you nerd. You wish you were a mad poon slayer like me.

Yes a lot.

If anything its more proof that I am a truecel, despite being liked as a person women won't date me.

Multiple times, I am often told I am super funny. I actually did stand up in front on an audience once

yes, i was the class clown at one time before i realized i was just humiliating myself

They only value it for entertainment purposes, not for your personhood. Jestermaxxing is degrading
this I did this up to few years ago and it's exhausting you constantly have to act like you are totally different person just so you can have friends and not get bullied. I used to come home mentally and physically exhausted before changing schools it was a horrible time.
Yes a lot.

If anything its more proof that I am a truecel, despite being liked as a person women won't date me.
This was a potent blackpill for me back then, It just happend for chadlite, chads and tyrone's they didn't have to be funny, foids just drooled over them even when they were just walking. Every foid in the room instantly looked at then most of them smiling or pointing at them without ever knowing them personally.

Last edited: