Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever made a foid laugh?

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
When I say laugh, I mean laughing of a good joke, because of your "personality" or things like that.

It seems that foids value that thing, "being funny" way more than any other personality trait...

I'm asking that because I'm like the worst at this game and I don't know how much it is prejudicial to me...

They only value it for entertainment purposes, not for your personhood. Jestermaxxing is degrading

Yes. I asked her to the prom. She found it very amusing and humorous.

You sure they wasn't laughing at your height or face?

A couple times when I was younger

no I don’t believe I have. Maybe a awkward laugh at best. My personality is very patriarchal. Women wouldn’t get my humor, likes, etc.

i AM pERsonality maxed.

Yes. I asked her to the prom. She found it very amusing and humorous.
tbh when I did that they just gave me death glares and were not amused at all

idk maybe I really cant remember now fuck

Yes, with my face. Not with a joke though

when I was a kid yeah. my sense of humor is pretty much dilapidated now though.

no matter how hard I jestermaxxed, chad was always funnier

Yes - when approaching.

I once had 3 teenagers crying of laughter one time. I was at the movies wearing a yellow shirt. They pointed at me and took pictures and called me a fat banana. I had to go into the bathroom so nobody could see me cry.

But I know what you are talking about OP.
On Topic: Ummm...yea actually. Quite a few times. Older women love me. Like old old. 45+ married women and me get along quite well honestly. Not normally but I mean at work. I work in an office that is predominantly women and older women at that. I mostly keep to myself but during work meetings or luncheons I can banter with the married ladies quite effectively. I think it's because they know I'm a beta and not a threat. They are married. I'm ugly. There is no tension whatsoever.

I'm quite good with my younger cousins. I blow into their bellys or do a funny face and make them laugh. Keeps them occupied for 10 minutes at a time.

For girls my age or teens or to 30s I just have no game. Can't make them laugh for shit which is why I know I'm superiorly ugly.

I once had 3 teenagers crying of laughter one time. I was at the movies wearing a yellow shirt. They pointed at me and took pictures and called me a fat banana. I had to go into the bathroom so nobody could see me cry.

But I know what you are talking about OP.
On Topic: Ummm...yea actually. Quite a few times. Older women love me. Like old old. 45+ married women and me get along quite well honestly. Not normally but I mean at work. I work in an office that is predominantly women and older women at that. I mostly keep to myself but during work meetings or luncheons I can banter with the married ladies quite effectively. I think it's because they know I'm a beta and not a threat. They are married. I'm ugly. There is no tension whatsoever.

I'm quite good with my younger cousins. I blow into their bellys or do a funny face and make them laugh. Keeps them occupied for 10 minutes at a time.

For girls my age or teens or to 30s I just have no game. Can't make them laugh for shit which is why I know I'm superiorly ugly.
Can relate to the bathroom crying part. If it were upto me I would incinerate this planet

When I say laugh, I mean laughing of a good joke, because of your "personality" or things like that.

It seems that foids value that thing, "being funny" way more than any other personality trait...

Oh hell no. Only time foids laugh is at me to make fun of me. Never because I'm actually likable. Tried to show my "personality" many times in high school. People instead launched spitballs and gum at me instead.

When I was in middle school I was sitting with cute shy girl, it was english language lesson and I was joking about something related to english history that was the topic of the lesson, I didnt say something particular smart, but she was laughing with suppressed voice
When I was in 7th grade I remember I did some voluptuous jokes about penis and banana while sitting in voice chat with my classmate and some Stacy, she laughed and celled me funny z

maybe some nervous laughter during my autistic approaches in 2018? lmao if you can still talk to women after school is over. brutal chadpill.

Yeah it was that time in university when my English teacher asked my classmate who was foid how come she didnt know me and my brother by names (she knew the names but not who was called which, couldnt tell us apart basically). She said something hesitantly, and I replied with clear irony in my voice "Yeah, that's indeed an unfortunate occurence", as in some oratory performance. She tried to suppress laugh, but it slipped away. I felt myself a winner in this debate.

There was another time when I was on my way from the gym class and two girls from my group catched up with me, one saying " you know, they say [teacher's name] is unwell, so our today's class is cancelled". I replied "And who's that?", like who the fuck she is talking about. She and the other girl both cracked up with laugh, and then continued " Oh man, it's our functional analysis teacher. The classes are over for today."

Foids laugh when they see my face.

Oh, and there was another one in middle school. I was talking with my friend, basically trolling him about something immaterial. He was a dumb but very likeable guy, I was trying my best to make him laugh. All was fun and good when I noticed that a girl from my class was watching us intently, smiling. She was looking directly at ME, and smiled, just about to laugh, trying to make sense of the bullshit I was explaining to my friend. That was something. I had never felt myself higher.

Yes a lot of them actually
They wouldn't touch me nevertheless

I have, but don't do it too much. You will be jestermaxxing.

Can't even get a girl to look at me tbh

No not really tbh, not even once.

Yeah, so many times even if I didn't mean to. It just so happens that I am a naturally funny guy. But I am NOT a jester since I don't get laughed at by making a fool of myself like jestermaxxing simps do.

Yes , many times. I had my period as the class clown

Nope. Holes are too low IQ to understand my jokes.

Yes. I'm naturally a funny guy and have made foids laugh since middle school even till recently.

Last edited:
I'm actually a pretty funny guy irl, but I stopped jestermaxing so not anymore

Yes but I can't tell sarcasm so it may have been fake

When I was in middle school I was sitting with cute shy girl, it was english language lesson and I was joking about something related to english history that was the topic of the lesson, I didnt say something particular smart, but she was laughing with suppressed voice
When I was in 7th grade I remember I did some voluptuous jokes about penis and banana while sitting in voice chat with my classmate and some Stacy, she laughed and celled me funny z
Yeah it was that time in university when my English teacher asked my classmate who was foid how come she didnt know me and my brother by names (she knew the names but not who was called which, couldnt tell us apart basically). She said something hesitantly, and I replied with clear irony in my voice "Yeah, that's indeed an unfortunate occurence", as in some oratory performance. She tried to suppress laugh, but it slipped away. I felt myself a winner in this debate.

There was another time when I was on my way from the gym class and two girls from my group catched up with me, one saying " you know, they say [teacher's name] is unwell, so our today's class is cancelled". I replied "And who's that?", like who the fuck she is talking about. She and the other girl both cracked up with laugh, and then continued " Oh man, it's our functional analysis teacher. The classes are over for today."
Yes a lot of them actually
Yeah, so many times even if I didn't mean to. It just so happens that I am a naturally funny guy. But I am NOT a jester since I don't get laughed at by making a fool of myself like jestermaxxing simps do.
Yes. I'm naturally a funny guy and have made foids laugh since middle school even till recently.
I'm actually a pretty funny guy irl
Slayers.co :chad:

I make random foids laugh on the streets. My face is funny

Laughing at me excluded, no. All the chads in this thread need to get the ban hammer.

Slayers.co :chad:

Yeah bro. I remember the first time I walked into my 4th grade classroom. The chicks all had their eyes dotted to my croch area. My dick was like a magnet to all the hotties. My hot 22 year old grade school teacher immediately began sucking my erect 6 inch 4th grade cock, and fucked me in front of the whole class for the sex ed lesson of the day.
I've been slaying mad poon ever since, every single pussy my dick gets wet by immediately causes the chick to gasm like a fucking goddess getting her spine ripped out. You wish you had a dick as potent as mine.'

Yeah bro. I remember the first time I walked into my 4th grade classroom. The chicks all had their eyes dotted to my croch area. My dick was like a magnet to all the hotties. My hot 22 year old grade school teacher immediately began sucking my erect 6 inch 4th grade cock, and fucked me in front of the whole class for the sex ed lesson of the day.
I've been slaying mad poon ever since, every single pussy my dick gets wet by immediately causes the chick to gasm like a fucking goddess getting her spine ripped out. You wish you had a dick as potent as mine.
:chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: