Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever made a female cry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Back in primary school someone from a different class called a femoid in my class fat. So her friends started running around telling everyone about it, including me.

Because I was annoyed and didn't care, I just said something along the lines of "Well, she is."

Apparently this hurt her so much that she cried at home :lul::lul::lul:

Kinda proud ngl

yeah man. i legit told female once "worthless dumb whore if you disrespect me i will fuck your god" it sounds cringe in English but scary in Arabic. she was shocked and cried after. i left.

Yeah, there was this girl in primary school that kept saying she was stronger than the fat kid and bullied him.
I don't remember why but I got in a fight with her and beated her down to the ground, she tried to get up but she couldn't and she started crying.
I wonder where that whore is now.

yeah man. i legit told female once "worthless dumb whore if you disrespect me i will fuck your god" it sounds cringe in English but scary in Arabic. she was shocked and cried after. i left.
Hello, based department

i insulted my sister for being overweight when she talked shit to me.

she's actually no longer overweight, so in the long run i did her a favor

Back in elementary school I threw a frisbee in a foid's face and she bursted out crying.

yes I did I constantly made fun of how stupid she is

I kicked a soccer ball directly in a girls face when I was 10. She cried. JFL fucking hilarious.

Tbh calling fat people fat isnt that bad cuz it should motivate them to wanna lose weight.

Bad if u is ugly tho cuz u can only do so much to height frame and face

I made a French Twitch streamer Stacy foid to cry in front of her 1500 viewers. She had to cut the stream because she was no able to continue the Just Chatting session.

Because she mocked the mentally disabled on her previous Live.

I made a French Twitch streamer Stacy foid to cry in front of her 1500 viewers. She had to cut the stream because she was no able to continue the Just Chatting session.

Because she mocked the mentally disabled on her previous Live.
Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?

Her Twitch name is Maghla. She's French. One evening, about a year ago, she made a stream with a guy called Squeezie who openly said to flee away from mentally disabled guys because they were frightening.

I asked Maghla about why she was friend with such a scumbag, and if she thought the same, because I'm mentally disabled myself and I didn't knew if she was supporting discrimination against us by popular NT's.

She was extremely shocked and started crying. A thing I had never seen her doing on Live before. There was around 1500 viewers on the Live when it happened. They ALL insulted me on the chat. She told them to stop or they'll be banned. She surprisingly didn't banned me but told to stop watching what was said on social media, and that she stopped using Twitter because of such dramas.

Of course the week after, she was doing another Live with Squeezie again...

Her Twitch name is Maghla. She's French. One evening, about a year ago, she made a stream with a guy called Squeezie who openly said to flee away from mentally disabled guys because they were frightening.

I asked Maghla about why she was friend with such a scumbag, and if she thought the same, because I'm mentally disabled myself and I didn't knew if she was supporting discrimination against us by popular NT's.

She was extremely shocked and started crying. A thing I had never seen her doing on Live before. There was around 1500 viewers on the Live when it happened. They ALL insulted me on the chat. She told them to stop or they'll be banned. She surprisingly didn't banned me but told to stop watching what was said on social media, and that she stopped using Twitter because of such dramas.

Of course the week after, she was doing another Live with Squeezie again...
Based from your side :feelsokman:

Accidentally kneed a girl in the face when we were in Year 5 (so about 10 yrs old), she started crying but my immeidiate reaction was laughter for some reason, ended up getting shouted at by the teacher and looking like a dickhead

my immediate reaction was laughter
F1d392a

I slapped a foid in the face in preschool

In high school a girl once praised a friend of mine for being smart and knowledgeable. I had always considered myself smarter and better educated than him so I got vexed and slightly jealous, so in anger I told her that he only looked smart to her because she was particularly dumb. There were quite a few people around and she started crying in front of everyone.

It became quite an affair, it lasted a few days and everyone wanted me to apologize. I didn't and tbh I feel bad about it, she didn't deserve that.

Yes, when I was in kindergarten. All I did was tell her that she'd get eaten by a T-rex.

My existence makes foids cry

Once when I was like 7-8, after recess at school, I was running back to class and unintentionally flying-knee'd a younger female student on the head (I've always been a tallcel and she was a womanlet even for her age). She felt onto the ground head-first and started crying like no tomorrow. Luckily, nobody saw it was me, not even her somehow, and I proceeded to run as fast as possible to class.

I clearly remember her older brother going to my class absolutely furious and asking who the fuck did it (I assume he did it in every classroom). I remained dead silent and that never came up again, I don't remember seeing her or her brother again either.

She felt onto the ground head-first and started crying like no tomorrow. Luckily, nobody saw it was me, not even her somehow, and I proceeded to run as fast as possible to
Just leave her to die theory :feelshaha: fucking based

based, overweight femoids is a plague

Not enough tbh