Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Have you ever lost a spotify account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
inb4 spotify is gay

I lost my mind

Nah, song is overrated
This is what happens when the foid hivemind finds a song.

"OMG I CAN RELATE SO MUCH TO THE SONG CREEP BY RADIOHEAD!!":foidSoy:

whats a Spotify

I have a playlist with 1000+ followers but no one has ever tried to steal my axcount with a targeted attack

I think most of spotify accounts are premium and are stolen with phishing

fuck spotify who does not have 2 factor authentication as service

spotify is gay. i own all my music on CD, and I can copy it everywhere, listen to it anytime, not have to pay subscription nor listen to ads, nor do I get banned from listening to what i have. :feelsjuice:

Spotify nearing bankrupt. Roku can’t save them. Both drowning :feelshaha:

whats a Spotify

Its a soy streaming service for low effort users who can't figure out how to save audio files to their own device.

Don’t have spotify nor would I know how to lose one.

Why care about spotify when you can download most music online, or better, just buy a vinyl record or the CD and play that lol.

I use youtube music to audition an album, and if I like it enough, I go buy it. Simple

I stole and closed a spotify account because some fag had used my email. It had a bunch of cancerous boomer rock anyway so nothing of value lost.

Why care about spotify when you can download most music online, or better, just buy a vinyl record or the CD and play that lol.

I use youtube music to audition an album, and if I like it enough, I go buy it. Simple
People still buy music? That's crazy.

People still buy music? That's crazy.
Not owning your music is the cuck move. This is why I say that Generation Z and alpha are already cucked beyond relief. Being a cuck has been ingrained so deep into their heads that they can't help but being Liberal cucks. I am sorry for the loss of masculinity that the world is facing with these generations.

If you are interested, I invite you to understand, and hopefully enjoy the excellent world of Hi-Fi audio, and owning your music (vinyl and CD, for a start). However, I doubt that the newer generations have the patience to do so.

Not owning your music is the cuck move. This is why I say that Generation Z and alpha are already cucked beyond relief. Being a cuck has been ingrained so deep into their heads that they can't help but being Liberal cucks. I am sorry for the loss of masculinity that the world is facing with these generations.

If you are interested, I invite you to understand, and hopefully enjoy the excellent world of Hi-Fi audio, and owning your music (vinyl and CD, for a start). However, I doubt that the newer generations have the patience to do so.
Okay grandpa.

Its a soy streaming service for low effort users who can't figure out how to save audio files to their own device.

I have Spotify modded :feelzez: but i use it rarely .