Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you ever joker laughed about how bad your life is?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
have you ever just thought about how bad your life is and started laughing about it?

Sometimes I laugh at my depression like an anime character.

I'll be feeling like shit, realize that so much bad things happened to me, then just randomly start laughing.

EtE4qH9VgAILvfF.jpg:large

have you ever just thought about how bad your life is and started laughing about it?
Yeah I do this everyday, if I didn't have a sense of humor I would have roped years ago. I also think about funny shit and smile when I am zoned out.

yeah but then i feel cringe so stop

Laugh, cry, rage, numbness. All valid reactions to our joke of lives.

too tired to laugh most of the time, sometimes I can laugh when something in a movie/series is funny af not only mildly funny

once at work where I used to work I was in an office with 2 other people and I literally had a funny thought and couldn't stop laughing for 2 minutes straight. I must have sounded crazy. the worker next to me was literally mentally challenged and literally hummed most of the time, of course they had to put me next to him. This was 7 or 8 years ago

but even there it was a huge public institution everywhere I went people stared, joked etc. I had and still don't have a reason as a 1/10 and that's being generous

Often, very often

I start to cringe when I do that so no not really

no, I just feel like shit and very suicidal

I actually don't do this but I was talking to a friend and he said he does this sometimes

I don't thinks so. I started crying uncontrollably 2 times in my life. First time when I wondered why my dad hates us so much while others love and protect their kids. Second time when my mom died.