Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever hit or threatened a foid?

Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-
I punched a girl in the face when i was like 8 and threatened to beat another one up when i was about 12, :dab: what about you boyos?

When I was in kindergarten I hit a foid

CIA glow

Never touched a finger on a foid tbh.

I called my sister a slut, bitch and whore a couple weeks ago. She and my mother haven't spoken to me since.

I threw a bike at one.

Have you ever hit your sister? I once shoved my sisters head into a wall jfl, this was ages ago though.

No, I've always been passive. Though my family has been very physically aggressive towards me.

Have you ever hit your sister? I once shoved my sisters head into a wall jfl, this was ages ago though.

did it hit her?
Yes, it kept crying like a lil bitch

i'd describe myself as passive too, those brief moments of rage and anger were completely out of character for me
I understand. I had moments like that. The general mistreatment and pain just builds up until it bursts out at once on the person unlucky enough to be there

I hit a foid when I was 9.

She grew up to be really fucking rude.

I spat on one when I was like 8

JoinedMar 16, 2023Posts31Online10h 22m

i slapped a mexican girl in like 3rd grade, she told on me and then i remember the foid teacher getting mad and telling me i had a stupid haircut :feelskek:

I've only bit my sister as a kid, but I don't think I could ever beat one up or hit anyone at all. only in self defense if I absolutely had to

Twice
They were the one who started the shit tho, they only got what they deserved.

I would kill my sisters in GTA 5 they do shit to intentionally fuck with me and they do it because I’m a incel

No, too high inhib

Foids have never been near me so I never had the chance too

HELLO? BASED DEPARTMENT?!

nope, i probably pushed my mother once when i was a kid

I've hit my sister once. She is literally out of control, its suspected that she has BPD. She has always been extremely theatrical and very needy for attention. She has "attempted" suicide multiple times, she has threatened our mom with a knife, she has beaten our mom multiple times etc. She literally has the impulsivity of an angry 4 year old and she gets angry very quickly. Whenever she has a problem, she has to make it everyones problem. I hate that shit. This one time she was throwing scissors around so I punched her. I pity my mother who is still in contact with her.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

By that point, I had already spent months sleeping in the basement of our apartment to recover from my first mental breakdown.

Exactly.

I was told to chat with my maternal grandmother - Someone who criticized me for my (at the time) inability to speak to her comfortably, which later became stuttering.

"Talk? Can't you talk?"

"Stop speaking in such a high-pitched voice"

"Speak up!"

"Speak louder"

"I don't know why he can't talk" (To Mother; Post-Stuttering)

"You can speak to your mother, can't you? Then you can speak to me normally"

"Talk!"

Wouldn't happen. Except for the time a 16-year-old friend o

Yes.

Aspie John's slightly older cousin with BPD would hit/punch him whenever she was upset over something.

Before I moved to Minneapolis, I visited Craigslist for financing options since Mother was too reluctant to seek employment and I realized that I had no short-term way of helping us fund our apartment.

My grandmother would often denigrate me for being anxious. Once, she was choking, and I disregarded it, so she referred to me as "Brain Damaged".

When I was a young child, Mother and myself would help a relative with his employment job, which consisted of handing out mail in mailboxes and cleaning stores.

Re: who here is a trump supporter

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Re: My Grandma just died.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

I have pushed a foid when i was like 13-14, she almost fell. Funny enough this is the only time i have felt womens breasts and i remember it vividly to this day, this shows that is beyond over for me :reeeeee: