Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Have you ever hit a foid? Would you?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
Title

I hit a foid once in middle school. The cunt slapped me so I slapped her right back. I pulled that hit though. I wish I used all my strength. Not many people saw so I didn't get swarmed by cucks so that's good.

I had a golden opportunity to deck a sheboon in the jaw in high school but for some reason I didn't do anything. We bumped into each other in the hallways and she got angry and punched my chest. It didn't hurt so I just walked away but I wish I punched her in the face.

Despite what IT might think, I don't go around randomly assaulting women, however, I'd gladly do it if they put their hands on me first. Self defense and all that

Tell me your stories and mention how much damage you inflicted. Give examples if necessary

Last edited:
no officER. I would never lay my hands on a waman evER

Fbi agent glowing in the dark

just for fun, i slapped a toilette in 3rd grade in the face with my skinny boney hand, her face got red and tears in her eyes, she snitched on me, and the toilet teacher made fun of my haircut :feelsrope:

No i have the utmost respect for women and you should too.

Not directly with a punch no. I did make this girl cry by intentionally barging into her during a game of tag in high school

Yes I hit a foid straight in the face when I was 6 or 7 years old, the bitch was pissing me off. Mom made me apologize to her though. Then I spanked another girl in school because she assaulted me physically. That's it

No officer. Im a supreme gentleman

Title

I hit a foid once in middle school. The cunt slapped me so I slapped her right back. I pulled that hit though. I wish I used all my strength. Not many people saw so I didn't get swarmed by cucks so that's good.

I had a golden opportunity to deck a sheboon in the jaw in high school but for some reason I didn't do anything. We bumped into each other in the hallways and she got angry and punched my chest. It didn't hurt so I just walked away but I wish I punched her in the face.

Despite what IT might think, I don't go around randomly assaulting women, however, I'd gladly do it if they put their hands on me first. Self defense and all that

Tell me your stories and mention how much damage you inflicted. Give examples if necessary

View attachment 1218045
i did when i were 17 cuz i was rotter being bullied, but i have control since then.

Title

View attachment 1218053
No, but if Foid confessed her love to me and then cheated on me, I would beat her up.

Not directly with a punch no. I did make this girl cry by intentionally barging into her during a game of tag in high school
that too, i had a tooth imprint on my left shoulder, and everyone started screaming at me for being evil, even though i was slightly faster than her.
Everyone said i shouldve gone easy, ngl the fucktards made us run to 1 point.

Yes I hit a foid straight in the face when I was 6 or 7 years old, the bitch was pissing me off. Mom made me apologize to her though. Then I spanked another girl in school because she assaulted me physically. That's it
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

BASED CHILD

I've hit my mom. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

just for fun, i slapped a toilette in 3rd grade in the face with my skinny boney hand, her face got red and tears in her eyes, she snitched on me, and the toilet teacher made fun of my haircut :feelsrope:
you don't slap the toilets, you clog the toilets. stuff her holes full of random shit

My sister has hit me dozens of times, thrown stuff at me. I've pushed her and that's about it. We even went to a mediator after I pushed charges on her.

Title

View attachment 1218053
No officer, I've never hit a woman, I would never do something like that

My sister has hit me dozens of times, thrown stuff at me. I've pushed her and that's about it. We even went to a mediator after I pushed charges on her.
I don't know what I'd do if I had a bitch sister. I can't imagine living with a foid around my age. She'd walk inside with her new 500$ hand bag and I'd strangle her to death with the strap

I still cherish that moment, it was a cute armenian girl, Initially I wanted to just slap her in the face but couldn't bring myself to it, I didn't hate her enough. She could tease me one day then completely mock me another, and was testing my patience. One day I held her arm tight, aimed to slap in the face with the other hand but ended up slapping her butt cheek instead. And she took it way too lightly to make me regret or feel proud about it. Maybe she liked me, I don't know, I was so clueless as a kid :cryfeels:

Last edited:
no, i wouldn't hurt anyone unless it was self defense.

that vidoe is brutal, did he end up killing her?

no, i wouldn't hurt anyone unless it was self defense.

that vidoe is brutal, did he end up killing her?
Im the same way. I've never really been a violent person. I've only tried to hurt people who threw the first punch.

And idk about the video

I kicked a foid in her stomach, years ago, when I was around 10 years old. I didnt realize how easy foids go down. They are weak as hell.

I kicked a foid in her stomach, years ago, when I was around 10 years old. I didnt realize how easy foids go down. They are weak as hell.
Yep. If you ever feel weak, just remember you can easily beat the shit out of the vast majority of women on this planet. They're so weak and pathetic

i slapped a foid once in elementary, i sat next to her and we used to do this thing where we used to fake slap eachother, like i would stop my hand right before it hit her face and then we would laugh and shit. This one day was like normal, until we started doing that thing again but instead of stopping right before i touch her, my hand touches her cheek. The funny thing is that i genuinely wasnt even trying to harm her plus it was such a weak slap, after that she started to tear up and i was confused bc i didnt hit her hard, then she ran to the teacher and nearly got me suspended from that school, the teacher sent a note to my parents and i went that summer without vidya all bc of this incident lol

In a self defence situation

No i haven`t dont wanna be arrested since the police are cucked

How'd she react?
She never spoke to me again. I got a bigger reaction from my class who I was playing tag with at the time, I remember them all looking at me like a monster while patting her back while she was crying. Needless to say I never got allowed play tag again

Title

View attachment 1218053
I already have you nigger

She never spoke to me again. I got a bigger reaction from my class who I was playing tag with at the time, I remember them all looking at me like a monster while patting her back while she was crying. Needless to say I never got allowed play tag again
Jfl you should've done a Fortnite dance do taunt her

Title

View attachment 1218053
No officer, I havent

@SoycuckGodOfReddit
@VideoGameCoper
@SupremeAutist
@Juice

It never got physical with a woman luckily. They only verbally insulted me, so I never had reason to hit one. I do believe men should be allowed to punch back though if a woman hits them in an attempt to cause injury to the man. Females currently get all the benefits without any consequences for their actions

I call that...

"The Cinderella video "