Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever heard the expression a "white whine"?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess it means something similar to a first-world problem. I heard it said on youtube by someone who is white.

I feel like... at least some ethnicities of white people (definitely anglo-saxons) have this strange habit of building really nice countries and then feeling so bad that not everyone in the world has them, we have to invite them all in and also harm our countries and make them worse.

It's really, really weird. Don't you think?

I've heard this being called White guilt, but not White whine

I guess it means something similar to a first-world problem. I heard it said on youtube by someone who is white.

I feel like... at least some ethnicities of white people (definitely anglo-saxons) have this strange habit of building really nice countries and then feeling so bad that not everyone in the world has them, we have to invite them all in and also harm our countries and make them worse.

It's really, really weird. Don't you think?
This is a problem of a high standard of living and the problems of the elite and people with higher education who are not engaged in physical labor, I hardly think that some English factory worker really thinks about such topics, that people from the third world suffer because they cannot live in England.