Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever heard a cunt say anything intelligent?

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
In my experience all females are completely braindead. The believe in nonsense and don't understand the concept of evidence or what constitutes a fact.

I'm curious if anyone here ever heard a cunt say anything intelligent?

In my experience all females are
Screenshot 2022 10 31 11 23 48 39 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

In my experience all females are completely braindead. The believe in nonsense and don't understand the concept of evidence or what constitutes a fact.

it never happened ~ Jonathan Frakes

All foids are retarded. They are unable to form their own opinions because they were born to be followers. It's in their nature.

"Where is the kitchen?" would be an intelligent foid remark

No,toilets should have their vocal cords removed,they have no business talking

Im not sure about intelligent, but I once met a toilet that was talking with sense. She was ugly though, so I guess she kinda had to develop some rational sense.

p.s. this toilet didnt let me fuck her roasted beef flaps fucking bitch

Last edited:
All foids are retarded. They are unable to form their own opinions because they were born to be followers. It's in their nature.

It's so obvious, isn't it?

I'm curious if anyone here ever heard a cunt say anything intelligent?
Can’t say that I have, GrAY

Im not sure about intelligent, but I once met a toilet that was talking with sense. She was ugly though, so I guess she kinda had to develop some rational sense.

Yes, the only cunts who show minor signs of intelligence are ugly ones. Good looking cunts obviously live life on easy mode and get everything handed to them. So they have literally no reason to ever learn anything.

No, if I can’t remember it then it had no impact.

I have indeed. Smart women exist

Yes, I met some intelligent females. But I'm much older than most of you, and worked in places with intelligent people.

Yes, I met some intelligent females. But I'm much older than most of you, and worked in places with intelligent people.

Interesting. How old were these females? Were any of them attractive in any way?

Maybe some of the professors at the University. Though, that was their job, and outside of that, a good number of them honestly didn't seem to be smarter or more knowledgeable than even most of the students (though, admittedly, that applies to the male professors as well.)

in their 40-s and up.
Non-attractive. Never met a real stacy with wisdom.

That makes sense. Old and ugly females can indeed show signs of intelligence sometimes.

I actually compete in quiz tournaments (not pub quizzes or something like that but real tournaments like the World Quizzing Championships with extremely difficult questions) and the only females who get somewhat decent results are old and ugly. They still never win, obviously.