Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had your shoulder touched by a girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Has a whore ever touched you on the shoulder like put their palm against it and spoken to you? They haven't for me. I am completely touchless virgin. Insane to think about it tbh.

I'm not even mad about being a virgin, just wish I was high IQ so I could form copes etc, but alas, I am but a fucking ugly moronic cunt.

I have had my shoulder touched by my oneitus and I have touched her shoulder as well

Only when they [UWSL]bumped into me[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

I have touched a girls legs with my legs as well. I have asked both of them out and got brutally rejected
How does this happen? You just orbit them and then they tell you "No, sorry." There really is no fucking hope for me. NO ONE TAKES ME FUCKING SERIOUSLY LOOKING THE WAY I FUCKING DO. MY FUCKING USELESS NIGGER FUCKING BLUEPILLED FEEL GOOD JUST WORLD FAGGOT FUCKING PARENTS BETTER GET THAT THROUGH THEIR FUCKING SKULLS.

How does this happen? You just orbit them and then they tell you "No, sorry." There really is no fucking hope for me. NO ONE TAKES ME FUCKING SERIOUSLY LOOKING THE WAY I FUCKING DO. MY FUCKING USELESS NIGGER FUCKING BLUEPILLED FEEL GOOD JUST WORLD FAGGOT FUCKING PARENTS BETTER GET THAT THROUGH THEIR FUCKING SKULLS.
Girls like attention I think. Also their emotional system and logical system is very separated, and when you ask them out they become logical and become cold to shield of their feelings, and that's why they ridicule and reject me

38073.jpg

No, i dont think even males ever pat my back like "good job"

Has a whore ever touched you on the shoulder like put their palm against it and spoken to you? They haven't for me. I am completely touchless virgin. Insane to think about it tbh.

Yes...once.

D.D, a morena who felt pity for me, tapped me twice on the shoulder and said to me, "Intellau, that was, like, so cool" after a successful group activity. Sadly, she viewed me as a lesser male.

I've made many comparisons between her and Justus Grossbier's oneitis over the years. This is the conclusion I eventually reached:

She has "Brioche"-level self-awareness/empathy.

Yes...once.

D.D, a morena who felt pity for me, tapped me twice on the shoulder and said to me, "Intellau, that was, like, so cool" after a successful group activity. Sadly, she viewed me as a lesser male.

I've made many comparisons between her and Justus Grossbier's oneitis over the years. This is the conclusion I eventually reached:
Was she the one who called you a, 'trembling soul'?

Has a whore ever touched you on the shoulder like put their palm against it and spoken to you?
Not that I can recall.

Closest foid contact in my memory is when Miriam McDonald nearly touched my hand when she grabbed my cheese pizza

I have had my shoulder touched by my oneitus and I have touched her shoulder as well
What a chad, i'm so proud of you. i would say the same but the only "girls" would be my mother and a friend's gf :feelskek:

What a chad, i'm so proud of you. i would say the same but the only "girls" would be my mother and a friend's gf :feelskek:
Well im 28 so it's not like I had girls touching my shoulder when I was a teen

Well im 28 so it's not like I had girls touching my shoulder when I was a teen
We will get our Goth loli gf at 30, just have faith. anything its posible, keep hustling. don't ever give up.

We will get our Goth loli gf at 30, just have faith. anything its posible, keep hustling. don't ever give up.
Thanks yeah I want give up the grind

I'm not even mad about being a virgin, just wish I was high IQ so I could form copes etc, but alas, I am but a fucking ugly moronic cunt.
Yes, in grade school

Probably, sometimes they even touch my hair, that's borderline harassment. Happened both at school and the uni.

I kinda did, but who knows. maybe some goth gf will land in our laps one day:feelshaha:
It would complete my teenage fantasy :feelscomfy: im living in the past because my feelings were still so strong back then

Ban anybody who experienced this

Nope am a 27 KHHTV

NO

Was she the one who called you a, 'trembling soul'?

Indirectly? Yes:

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group argument today make you anxious?"

A blonde girl was angry over her placement in the "Morning Group". D.D was considerate enough to acknowledge my presence, since the other youth either ignored me or spoke over me during my turn to speak.

yeah, Right after she was grossed out:feelswhat:

maybe I should rubmax lolis on the bus :feelsmage:

nope, completely touchless. I think a foid would rather gouge out her own eyes than touch me

I had a foid teacher touch my arm to move me along back in hs once, fakecel out :ahegao:

Yes I had! It was back in high school by my crush when she wanted me to help her cheat on math homework. Let me tell you, the experience of her touching my elbow was stellar! One of the best moments of my life.
Back them I was simpin hard, so I would have helped her even if she didn't touch my shoulder, but I'm so grateful for this sexual experience.

im also a fucking ugly moron

I had this expierence with my previous oneitis, i also remember one particular moment, when she suddenly walked up to me from the back and put her hands on my waist. It was weird asf, but nonetheless i enjoyed it

Last edited:
Yes. A bit more than that too

No, but got my knee touched by a female janitor's knee once. It did feel slightly good and warm for a moment.

i dont think so i dont remember if it happened or not

All my oneitis used to touch my shoulders and that's one of the reasons they became my oneitis to begin with.

Last edited:
Nope, the most action ive had is being hugged by a girl as A FRIEND like 7 years ago. cucked shit.