Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had that feeling where everything sucks

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
I can't even watch small videos because it makes me imagine how the people in it would treat me irl
Seeing and hearing kids is suifuel. Seeing foids even more so. Seeing normie men is brutal as well, knowing how my tiny skull would look like next to theirs.
These people would be polite or insulting, it wouldn't matter. The moment they see my face, see the movements of my body or hear my voice they will immediately realize my low genetic worth. They would either downright insult me or they would try to be awkwardly polite and hope the interaction is soon over.
I can't feel emotions for other people, not even hate. Humanity is just a world that I will never be a part of anymore.
It sucks how my genes are so terrible that I can't even feel human anymore. I will never experience how it feels like being loved, I will never experience (anymore) how it feels like to joke with other guys and spend a good time.
Even my dreams are cucked from countless negative experiences. All because my mother had to reproduce and give every single one of her children a rare gene-deletion syndrome.

The question is whether any of us have moments where we don't feel like that. Constant grief and anhedonia is pure suifuel.

Even my dreams are cucked from countless negative experiences. All because my mother had to reproduce and give every single one of her children a rare gene-deletion syndrome.
You're a chromosomecel?

either downright insult me or they would try to be awkwardly polite
that's their whole operating system

Every day and i'm never proven wrong

He will still get no pussy and all his friends will talk down on him. I guess that is the only alternative, to just assume your place at the bottom of society and act happy go lucky get cucked left and right, and be as happy as possible, jestermax your balls off. Not even for getting pussy, just so you become a little more bearable to be around. Trading your dignity for a bit of attention. And as soon as he drops the happy facade, people will all leave him and go back to openly mocking him.

You're a chromosomecel?
It's likely a small part of the dna that didn't get copied correctly.

Last edited:
I feel almost no emotion toward humans.

I want to acidmaxx attractive people in world of warcraft.

Feeling it right