Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had older people try to hook you up with their daughters, nieces, or other foids they are somehow associated with?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It’s happened to me quite a few times. My jiu jitsu coach told me to take his daughter on a date and when he brought her to see me she just gave me an awkward look of disgust. Never saw or heard anything about her again after that

Another guy started bringing his daughter who was my age to the gym. He kept telling me about her and wanted us to work together. We talked and had tons in common but when I asked her out, it went how you would expect and she didn’t wanna talk to me much after that

An old family friend reached out to me and we started talking and she told me to reach out to her niece. I wrote a nice lengthy message to her and was left on read

My dad had a circle of friends with this foid that was in it. Me and my dad kept talking about how i was gonna get with her but then later Chad came in and snatched her

you seem to be good at impressing the fathers of daughters at least.
that would have been useful 100 years ago or in another culture.

How tf are you impressing these parents so much?? Give me tips

How tf are you impressing these parents so much?? Give me tips
I just try to be chill, funny, down to earth, and good at what i do. You can be the most cool likable person ever even to where the daughters like talking to you but your shitty genetics will prevent any attraction from ever happening

sounds great, too bad you weren't able to capitalize on it.
if i had anything like this it's when i was like pre-pubertal or some shit, very common for middle class families to burn bridges and not have any family friends.

i remember my friend mentioning this thing once, he said he went to visit another family with his parents, and that family had a daughter, the adults then told them to go and play and after a while the girl literally told my friend "i'm bored, why don't you kiss me" JFL

Fuck dude I wish :feelsbadman:

Fortunately, no, I haven't.

of course not, nobody would set their daughter up with a subhuman. OP is a Chad, ban pls

Two of my normie/chadlite friends brought a druggie girl they wanted to hook up with me. Ended up as a disaster, she was trying to bumm cocaine from everyone and ignored me because I was the poorfag of the group :feelstrash::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

"Would have nearly worked out bro! we set it up so nicely for you!" Fuck normies and their advice. It feels good if someone wants to help you, but in the end its fucking worthless

Your life would have been perfect over a 100 years ago. Back then it was the fathers to at you had to impress. The timepill truly is brutal. Our lives could have been so much better if we were simply born at a different time

no I don’t leave my house. Just play video games all day

Two of my normie/chadlite friends brought a druggie girl they wanted to hook up with me. Ended up as a disaster, she was trying to bumm cocaine from everyone and ignored me because I was the poorfag of the group :feelstrash::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

"Would have nearly worked out bro! we set it up so nicely for you!" Fuck normies and their advice. It feels good if someone wants to help you, but in the end its fucking worthless
I fucking hate foids who are mooches

Some fathers/mothers have called me a "good kid", but it never went beyond that.

I fucking hate foids who are mooches
I am a helpless romantic, but tbh I also wouldnt mind banging some drugged up whore as long as she consents and more or less wants to fuck me. But that one (the second time we meet her) straight came up to my richest friend saying "hey chad you got some stuff?" without even greeting anyone or waiting for a "hello" response. Of course she demanded it for free and as we refused she said "you could be happy that at least a girl wants to hang out with you!" - Women know 100% that men are supposed to give her things just for being around. The joke is that she was a 4 or 5 at best

Wish I fucking had the chance bro, but either they are fucking chad or already got her betabuxxer

Not once in my entire life. I asked family & friends. Nobody cares. In addition to no gf or wife, I have no friends & no reliable family. As the saying goes..."Life is a lie, welcome to Hell"

fuck no, in fact they hide them from me

It’s happened to me quite a few times. My jiu jitsu coach told me to take his daughter on a date and when he brought her to see me she just gave me an awkward look of disgust. Never saw or heard anything about her again after that

Another guy started bringing his daughter who was my age to the gym. He kept telling me about her and wanted us to work together. We talked and had tons in common but when I asked her out, it went how you would expect and she didn’t wanna talk to me much after that

An old family friend reached out to me and we started talking and she told me to reach out to her niece. I wrote a nice lengthy message to her and was left on read

My dad had a circle of friends with this foid that was in it. Me and my dad kept talking about how i was gonna get with her but then later Chad came in and snatched her
i wish but i am kinda weird that they would probably keep me away from their daughters JFL (IDK at this point my inceldom almost seems self imposed, but IDK could stem from trauma i faced at home IDK)

:chad::banhammer:

I am a helpless romantic, but tbh I also wouldnt mind banging some drugged up whore as long as she consents and more or less wants to fuck me.
dis why u incel

I mean I’ve never been on a date even.
My parents already make fun of me that I am going to die alone so :feelshaha:

dis why u incel
I know, its disgusting that some balding manlet like me even just thinks about wanting to have a woman to share fun and romantic moments together

No, which would be their answer anyway because foids have the freedom to choose the dick of Chad

Indeed, unfortunately not today

he adults then told them to go and play and after a while the girl literally told my friend "i'm bored, why don't you kiss me" JFL
wtaf man, that must have made u feel dead inside. big F

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

na my parents know its over for me

I fucking wish

Fakecel trait tbh, no parent wanted me for their daughters, nor did any foid want me out of her own will