Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel have you ever had any secual interractions with your cousins?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
L71dmVbl
O1sVwhOl

I know sandniggers are notorious for doing shit like that, but I don't think I would be incel if I could sleep with my distant counsins. Maybe like 4 or 5 generations, anything immediate is disgusting tbh :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

i have male cousins negro so no :feelskek:

I want to have sex with my cousin sis, she is thick, small height, big tits curvy, literal stacy.

My female cousin is quite ugly, the mere thought of having a sexual intercourse with her is disturbing. But, tbf, she has always been empathetic towards me and i genuinely respect her.

@Intellau_Celistic Thoughts?

Site roleplay. Incest is vile.

Yes. One of my female cousins who I am not interested in sexually kissed me when I was held down by family members on 2 separate occasions. She also laid in bed with me as kids and petted me. The last time i saw her she treated me like a loser and laughes at me when she saw me playing videogames. I havent seen her for years and now she has plastic surgery and butt implants like a kardashian

My female cousin who i loved i had no experiences but probably only because i was a coward.

I have another female cousin, her sister, who kissed my cheek one time but it was really disturbing to me. She was way too young like literally 10 and i was probably like 16. I realized i needed to stop playing with her.

Now my cousin who i loved is a tattood whore who does weed and is alcoholic. Its over

Yes. One of my female cousins who I am not interested in sexually kissed me when I was held down by family members on 2 separate occasions. She also laid in bed with me as kids and petted me. The last time i saw her she treated me like a loser and laughes at me when she saw me playing videogames. I havent seen her for years and now she has plastic surgery and butt implants like a kardashian

My female cousin who i loved i had no experiences but probably only because i was a coward.

I have another female cousin, her sister, who kissed my cheek one time but it was really disturbing to me. She was way too young like literally 10 and i was probably like 16. I realized i needed to stop playing with her.

Now my cousin who i loved is a tattood whore who does weed and is alcoholic. Its over
Also my cousin i dont like when we were kids told me to come into the room and her sister and my cousin i liked were all there and she said they decided that her and i should have sex and she was smiling and laughing about it. Keep in mind i was like 14 and they were even younger. I didnt really want to have sex with her as i liked my other cousin plus i was a fucking kid. wtf. Maybe she was just messing with me. Also once my brother asked her who she would have sex with him or me and she said me. Jfl my family.

I think there are times i couldve done something with the cousin i loved. Some awkward situations that i just have an autism attack in and just leave like when she invited me to her room at her new house and closed the door. I just stood there and said wow cool and then left, and other similat situations. Jfl, i am such a loser.