Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had any interactions with foids at the gym?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
What happened?

Only happened to me twice. One time a foid asked me to get some bit of equipment she couldn't reach herself. I was a high inhib cuck so I got it for her instead of telling her to kill herself.

Last edited:
One time a girl asked if she can use that 1 time in 3 years.

Just asking them if they're using a machine and viceversa

Never had one.

yeah once she asked me how to use seated row jfl

Who allowed this fakecel back?

I don't think he's a fakecel. He seems legit.
>6'1
>Above average looking
>Goes to parties
>Gets attention from women and says his autism is holding him back (despite not having autism in his own words)

>6'1
>Above average looking
>Goes to parties
>Gets attention from women and says his autism is holding him back (despite not having autism in his own words)
He's 6'0, doesn't go to any parties anymore (and never went much) and not being NT is a valid excuse to not get anywhere with women. Saint ER for example could've easily ascended with a low-tier Becky if he had a half normal brain.

no idea cant imagine myself at the gym

nope i only do homegymmaxxing

One accused me of staring at her when I literally could not give a fuck about what she's doing. I just wanted to work out and listen to my music in peace. She tried to report me to the gym for "sexual harassment" nd I got banned for a fucking week. It doesn't surprise me though because I've heard stories of a woman falsely accusing a blind man of staring at her. They are so self-centered jfl.

No I'm a currycel so aside from reception nobody ever.

That's a somewhat personal interaction. Was she good looking? Did you try going further after that?
i am legit fucking retarded lmao. i did not even notice she might be wanted to talk with me.

No I rarely talk to anyone at the gym

This is before I became completely blackpilled.

I once took a bag over to it's rightful owner, a noodlewhore after I found it on a machine I was going to use and had saw her with it before, and when I got her attention she gave me the most disgusted look possible and let out the feeblest and most forced "thanks" I've ever heard. I guess she was hoping a Chad would find it and a tale of romance would blossom. But no, it was me. Mr notchad

Only happened to me twice. One time a foid asked me to get some bit of equipment she couldn't reach herself.
Average "incel" in 2023.

nope I just lift heavy objects in my basement

"da gym" is for chads

I had one of them notice me and then move away from me