Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had a near death experience ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I nearly drowned once when I was 12 years old if I would've died that day nothing of value would've been lost it's not like I had a future anyways

Yeah when i had covid delta back in august last year. Nearly died.

Been pointed at with a gun by robbers when i was a child, escaped.

Apparently some ginger cunt tried to drown me in a public bathroom by pushing my head down into one of the toilets when I was only 3 years old. Gingers have no fucking souls whatsoever & this is proof of it.:feelswhat:

When I was 9 I tried to pretend jump into the ocean on a pier to impress a girl, I failed to stop running in the last second and tipped over the edge and fell into the ocean. If I had hit something while falling down I'd be dead

When I was a tractor trailer inspector I told a guy he was good to go but at the last second I heard an air leak coming from the trailer in the back so I stuck my head in between the tires to listen and he tried to move but he had is brakes set so it just jolted forward and it didn't crush my skull.

You got lucky

When I was a tractor trailer inspector I told a guy he was good to go but at the last second I heard an air leak coming from the trailer in the back so I stuck my head in between the tires to listen and he tried to move but he had is brakes set so it just jolted forward and it didn't crush my skull.