Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had a dog or cat?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Never had this experience because my parents don't like them.

Whenever I go over to a friends house I will autistically pet the dog for hours

I hate dogs, they are loud, annoying and they stink.

But I have 3 cats and I fucking love them

Dogs are weirdly dumb and smart. I miss mine.
I have a cat now. It breaks my stuff but at least it doesn't vomit at the sight of me. Sometimes we wrestle.

I’ve had both. Dogs are magnificent creatures - much higher value than female objects. Cats are alright.

yes, at my parents house. Cats are a very good cope

Yes I have a dog

10/10 would adopt again

I hate dogs, they are loud, annoying and they stink.

But I have 3 cats and I fucking love them

Depends on the dog. Some dogs stink but smaller dogs tend to smell good (Atleast mine likes to be clean)

I had a dog growing up that I hated, I wanted to kill that dog (I like animals and would never abuse) but this dog was a fucking bastard.

pets = wealth and happiness so no. also I'm allergic to cats

I had a puppy 2008-2016, he died because heart failure. Had to put him down because he couldn’t even walk without collapsing, what’s even more sad is I wasn’t there the day we put him down. Professor wouldn’t let me miss my test because the reason wasn’t valid. He bit me a lot whe I first got him and pissed on my carpets too, but whenever I cried or was sad he was always comforting it’s like they know how to react. Don’t want to get another dog because I was considering suicide after he died since he was my only friend.

And there is no warmer feeling for me than watching anime or gaming and having my dog sleep on my desk beside me.

I had a puppy 2008-2016, he died because heart failure. Had to put him down because he couldn’t even walk without collapsing, what’s even more sad is I wasn’t there the day we put him down. Professor wouldn’t let me miss my test because the reason wasn’t valid. He bit me a lot whe I first got him and pissed on my carpets too, but whenever I cried or was sad he was always comforting it’s like they know how to react. Don’t want to get another dog because I was considering suicide after he died since he was my only friend.

And there is no warmer feeling for me than watching anime or gaming and having my dog sleep on my desk beside me.

sad sad story my man

I have 2 cats, and had another 2 in the past, but they both died around the same time period. One is really nice and likes me petting him. The other is sometimes nice and sometimes likes me petting him, but he will go under my bed and stay there until I fall asleep then wake me up. It annoys me a lot so I don't ever let him in my room.

I had a cat, he shat in the living room one day, they took him away, casting him astray, he is a wild boy now, i see him sometimes in the yard, he seems to be doing well, he seems to have reproduced a lot and that means he was successful.

My cunt sister brought home a chihuahua a couple of weeks ago.

I don't like small dogs.

They're boring, you can't really play rough with them, and this fucker is always begging for food.

If I ever get my own dog, it'll be a pit bull or something big.

I have two cats :3