Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had a conversation with a female

voxcel

voxcel

Greycel
That you weren't related to and she willingly participated in outside of school/work topics where she was required?

What did you talk about and how long did it last

I tried to think about this and aside from catfishing don't think I ever have, only when they've had to and I couldn't keep looking at them and essentially watching them react to me

Yes, but it's worthless knowing you are getting cucked

iiiTeMpeR said:

You got cucked? I never even gotten a chance.

I sometimes honestly wonder if I'd have better chances by transing and trying to do online dating as a lesbian
I'm pretty small so aside from the shitty face I could possibly pull it off
They mostly have shitty faces anyway right
But then I'd probably just be back with the name trancel
It's fucking over

It's rare, and even if it did happen, she would never truly be attracted to me. There's always the lingering hunger for Chad/Tyrone lurking.

For brown/black guys, there is no in between. You either have 1-2 gfs and a stable of fwbs or you have NOTHING. For white guys, there's a few incels, some slayers, but the bulk are in ltrs. The pussy distribution is skewed as fuck for ethnics.

vibe-shawty-lo-all-my-babies-mamas.jpg

Yeah, lots, we talk about all kinds of stuff.

The feminine perspective can't be discounted, even if she's not fucking you.

A man needs this.

Man thought + Man thought + Man thought = too much masculine energy, it kills the system.

Several times when I briefly workceled with an FHO who looked like a young Marisa Tomei. We talked about North Korea (she'd been there), geopolitics, history and geography - Sometimes with the other HR FHOs as well, as they usually didn't know where a country was. This FHO was briefly a oneitis for me until I overheard her mentioning an LTR. Urgh. I kept it to just business from then on.

Yes, several times, but I haven't had a non-work related conversation with a female in years.

Yes and here is how it usually goes:

- Can I help you, sir?
- A medium Giant menu with ketchup and a beer.

I guess, if you can call them "conversations"... But it never really went anywhere, they can sense non-NTness from a mile away.

Yes,4 years ago i actually had female friends and a social circle.

SelfImprovement said:
Yes,4 years ago i actually had female friends and a social circle.

what hppnd?

Homosapicuckus said:
what hppnd?

Got stabbed in the back by them because nobody wants to associate with a low value male.I'm 20, however i haven't been able to make any friends since 16.

FeminismsCancer said:
Yes and here is how it usually goes:

- Can I help you, sir?
- A medium Giant menu with ketchup and a beer.

voxcel said:
I sometimes honestly wonder if I'd have better chances by transing and trying to do online dating as a lesbian
I'm pretty small so aside from the shitty face I could possibly pull it off
They mostly have shitty faces anyway right
But then I'd probably just be back with the name trancel
It's fucking over

Lol'd

Yes, but the only thing I got was worthless pity

I've never had any real friends so no chance.

Sad thing is, I'd be happy to just be friends without harboring any other feelings (I think I'd make a great friend too). But something must be really fucked up with me. Before I die I hope I can at least have the knowledge/understanding of what it exactly was that made me so unlovable even in a platonic context. Yes I'm unattractive physically, but there must be something more severe than that for me to not even able to make a single real friend.

Not in years.

Several times, but mostly school related.

Thankfully I don't have too much of an issue with talking to foids.

Talk is cheap, though, it only matters when her second set of lips is doing the talking.

no

never had a conversation with a female ever

and even when i have to talk to girls, i can only ask questions (about school or about something, not just socially), i can't make small talk ever, you could give me a billion dollars but i still won't be able to make small talk. no idea how other people do it.

Never had a conversation with anyone. I’m legit autistic. I just don’t know what to say.

imbored21 said:
Never had a conversation with anyone. I’m legit autistic. I just don’t know what to say.

thisssssssssssssssssssssssss

i mean most of the time there's a certain tone to the conversation, and i can kind of keep a conversation going, but only with men. might as well be a literal autist when it comes to women. i'd have better luck in rocket science.

WorldRulerAisha said:
iiiTeMpeR said:
You got cucked? I never even gotten a chance.

Same, I never interact with women unless im forced to such as during group projects.
Thats why I hate them.