Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever gotten publicly humiliated by foids

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
What’s the last time you got degraded and publicly humiliated by a foidlossus:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::horror:

Again, why such an incessant obsession with such cuckery? :feelsbaton:

I've never personally been humiliated like such by a foid, to such an extent that it would require a full story; the usual contempt, mistreatment, and general discriminatory action was quite prevalent, though, obviously, sometimes also simply being plain invisibility... :feelsclown:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

They tried to, but no one cared.

I think it was freshman year of high school (9th grade). She yelled "He's fucking ugly" as I was walking and everyone laughed.

Yes, mostly off the cuff remarks and reactions like random groups of high school girls making barfing sounds as I walk past them.

Every time you are mogged it is public humiliation

Yeah, I distinctly remember a couple foids calling out "Run, Forrest! Run!" as I was running to class in high school. I was the only one who didn't have a good laugh at that. :feelsUgh:

Yes boyo, one time a foid pointed to me and said "look at him" (they didn't say "him" they said my name) and then one of the foids in the group gagged when she saw me...

Anyone who says foids like you if they are mean to you are negative low IQ.

Another time a foid sitting next to me also said my penis is small for no reason, and the foid sitting beside her looked at me and said "yeah"

Some college foids who were in the store saw me in the aisle and laughed at me because im manlet.

Well not really publicly per say, but I've had some foids show their detestation towards me. Once when I was assigned to do a group project with this one girl I knew long time ago in kindergarten, her friend came and whispered to her that she pities her for the fact that she has to work with me. Apart from that women have only said some minor negative remarks towards me. I doubt too many women have the ovaries to humiliate guys, unless the guy is physically smaller than her or maybe if he is somehow bothering her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back