Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever gotten ghosted while dating?

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
If so, have you found ways to prevent ghosting? The last 2 girls I dated ghosted the heck outta me
(yes i'm incel)

Last time I went on a date was in 2006. It lasted for 15 minutes.

I never got ghosted.

I got rejected in few seconds.

What's the story?

I met her online on ICQ or some shit like that. I was desperate so I frauded with two of my best pics. And I was super charming and funny and she'd talk to me for hours on the phone and pester me to meet up for cocktails. So I finally agreed and when we met up it turned out just like I thought it would. I could see her entire body slump when she saw me and then she said she's got a cold and had to get up early the next day so instead of cocktails she ordered a coffee and then left after 15 minutes. I didn't even bother trying to contact her again. We went from talking on the phone for two hours a day to nothing in the 0.3 seconds she needed to scan my face with her misogyny detector.

I never dated a girl

>Invite a girl for lunch
>No response

Kek I'd rather hear a no at that point

I met her online on ICQ or some shit like that. I was desperate so I frauded with two of my best pics. And I was super charming and funny and she'd talk to me for hours on the phone and pester me to meet up for cocktails. So I finally agreed and when we met up it turned out just like I thought it would. I could see her entire body slump when she saw me and then she said she's got a cold and had to get up early the next day so instead of cocktails she ordered a coffee and then left after 15 minutes. I didn't even bother trying to contact her again. We went from talking on the phone for two hours a day to nothing in the 0.3 seconds she needed to scan my face with her misogyny detector.
You said you was gymcelling for 13 years, and 2006 was 12 years ago. So you had already one year of gym before going on a date with her?

You said you was gymcelling for 13 years, and 2006 was 12 years ago. So you had already one year of gym before going on a date with her?

Probably like 18 months of intensive gymceling but I knew by then muscles don't mean shit.

Probably like 18 months of intensive gymceling but I knew by then muscles don't mean shit.
Yeah, unfortunately it's all about face and height. Tbh, i can imagine how it probably felt when you was chating with her, like you finally found somebody. Then you go to date, and it turns out like that. Even expecting worse from the start, it still hurts, i suppose. I never had any dates, not a single one.

"Blackpilled normies" everyone. While they get dates I haven't spoken to a girl in 6 years

Even expecting worse from the start, it still hurts, i suppose.

If I live long enough, I'll be an 80 year old man remembering that as my last ever date. How fucking depressing.

I never had any dates, not a single one.

I'd say you're better off, a date just raises the stakes for the eventual rejection. When you approach a girl and she rejects you or turns away or whatever, that's over in 30 seconds or less. But when you go on a date and see she regretting it from the moment she sees you, you have to sit there and it's like you keep getting rejected for half an hour or more.

But if you want to anglefraud, just take a high res video of your face turning this way and that with slowly changing facial expressions. Then go through the video with some video editing software that can go frame-by-frame (not keyframe-by-keyframe) and you're bound to find at least a few frames where you look a lot better than usual.

Last edited:
Never dated anybody, and I don't think any girl would ever think about dating me.

I wouldn't know. I haven't 'dated' since I was in middle school. I don't count that as I was too young for it to be an actual "relationship". I am really just a KV if you look at Freshman year and onward.

having an actual date lined up would probably give me a heart attack

>Has had not one, but two dates

I got all my dates from misrepresenting myself online.
Yeah, i feel like the only way to get a date nowadays is lie tremendously about some things. But all will be clear once you meet, if you were lying/frauding about looks, and looks is all what matters, so that's just pointless.
But when you go on a date and see she regretting it from the moment she sees you, you have to sit there and it's like you keep getting rejected for half an hour or more.
Well, you can just walk away, no? It would be fun to see her reaction at least, but i won't try it myself.
But if you want to anglefraud, just take a high res video of your face turning this way and that with slowly changing facial expressions. Then go through the video with some video editing software that can go frame-by-frame (not keyframe-by-keyframe) and you're bound to find at least a few frames where you look a lot better than usual.
God, i remember i read some crappy article about how to make selfies properly, but that's it. I would never think it can go so damn far, like filming yourself and pick up the best frames to use as photos, just to get a date with femoid. Our world is fucked.

I got ghosted on tinder by everyone I talked to

This is one of the reasons I stay away from online dating. I am just going to end up using the best pics, which probably boosts me like 2-3 points. I don't want to end up experiencing what you did.

i dont even make it to the dating part they ghost me through text

I got my 2nd date cancelled the night before because "I don't have money, another time" and that other time never came of course