Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever experienced kids saying/shouting some mean shit @ u? How, when did that happen and how did you react?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
JPEG 20190909 062826

I was in the pool minding my own business and some 12-14 year olds started throwing rocks at me for no reason.

I got out of the pool, raged and chased em. I nearly grabbed one of them but I slipped on a pile of leaves and he got away.

If I caught him, he'd be brutalized to an inch of his life. And I'd be locked up until now...

Happened around 2001.

Yeah two days ago I was playing with my Finnish friends and one of them invited a british kid to get a full squad.
The kid called me gay three times in a row.
I just switched to Finnish and so did everyone else. He was pissed that he couldn't understand a word LMAO

alter i hate kids , they irritate the shit out of me , annoying little pests

btw do you still ewhore?

Never. Im myself a kid so no problem with them.

Kids don't interact with me or look at me. No one does actually

i went to england last year and as i was going down the escalator in some random mall in newcastle two white kids in nike tracksuits looked at me, dabbed, then walked away

yea few times