Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've had weird things happen to me at least twice in my life. One day when I was sleeping in my room, back in my old house; I was probably 11 years old, I woke up with the feeling of someone standing by my bed. I could hear it breathing. I put the quilt over my head and tried to fall asleep again, suddenly the electric fan which had been standing on a chair fell with a bang. It was as if someone had tripped over it or pushed it off the chair.

The other event happened in 2017. My father's job had gone to smithereens in the small town where they had been living for a few months. I was there on a visit and to help them pack their things. It was an old rented house; the original owners had built it in the 1940s. My parents were in the room next to the kitchen packing and talking, and I was in the living room taping a bunch of boxes. When I looked up, I saw a human shadow passing in front of the window curtains. I thought there was someone in the yard, but when I went outside to check it, there was no one. My parents, as I mentioned, had been in another room the whole time while I was in the living room. I still don't know whose shadow that was. Maybe, it was something paranormal. The house was old, and many people made it their home throughout the years. Maybe someone decided to linger behind.

Nigger ghosts in my home still

i never experienced anything paranormal i just have some visual hallucinations from time to time .
For example i sometimes see a shadowy figure with glowing eyes watch me from a shadowy corner of my room and i look at it and squint and it just wont go away .
Or that one time when i saw these people with dogheads instead of human heads in the corner of my eyes and when i turned around it was just a normal pedestrian .
Or when i woke up and saw two leprechauns sitting on my bed debating if they should kill me or not .

I don't think I have ever experienced anything paranormal, the closest must've been when I saw an UFO flying in a erratic pattern, it only lasted a few seconds until it disappeared, this is a very long time ago though, I must've been like 7 - 9 years old at the time
Same. Saw a ufo. Was a little older than you at the time and observed it for minutes not seconds.

I've long thought so but most of what I've seen or at least roughly half of it I admit very well could simply be a natural phenomenon of the sleeping process, specifically I believe if memory serves correctly the same sleep/brain processes that can cause us sleep paralysis where our minds are stuck in a half asleep/half awake dream state can also apparently according to sleep experts cause certain realistic paranormal type visions to occur.

For example as a small child, possibly before I later became a chubby and then fat one (a "fat Link", heh) I awoke one morning in my bedroom to a hat wearing being I assumed must of been Freddy Krueger since I was familiar with the Nightmare On Elmstreet movies by that time and the creature wore a top hat just like or at least very similar to Krueger's own hat.

I should of been terrified and from what I've read most people are while in the presence of "hat man", whom is said to be a malevolent being and since I was familiar with the Freddy Krueger character at the time and what the character did ie killed and or brutalized/terrorized people while they slept, I'm somewhat surprised to this day that I was either neutral to the entity's presence or only slightly disturbed by it but yeah from what I remember I sensed no hostility from the being, only that it seeked to observe me for some unknown reason (at least thats what I think was it's mission or purpose if there was one) and then eventually it was gone as though it was never there to begin with.

Another time while at my grandmother's house she had a wooden statue of what appeared to be a hooded druid like figure on I believe the coffee table my grandfather regularly sat at in their living room. Anyway I think my uncle may of told my cousins and I some real or false possible backstory or ghost story about the druid carving and later that night or some night we were there and I think sleeping and then waking up in the living room all of us believe we saw a life sized almost Star Wars Force Ghost esque version of the druid which scared the bejeezus out of us. I know, I know. Probably just a shared hallucination which was primed by my uncle's spooky story which set us all up for such a probable false belief. Still interesting to try and recall though.

No one will believe me about my next story but I'll tell it anyway. While on a class field trip to our local museum which I believe has two stories (ie a top and bottom available to the public) at the bottom of the museum in a well lit room as my class and I were walking by I shit you not I believe looking right at me was the ghost of Colonel Sanders of KFC fame. Yes, the chicken man. I shit you not. Though perhaps it was just a real man who was somewhat elderly and dressed like the colonel and beared a striking (in my opinion) resemblance to him since the man was as far as I could tell fully solid and not transluscent like a Star Wars Force Ghost ie what I believe most of humanity or at least those of us in the west think of when we think of a dead person's soul/ghost/what have you/etc.

Lastly my childhood best friend and turbo mega chad were freaked out one night when we looked out into the woods of my backyard and saw what we believed were a long series of glowing red eyes staring back at us from the wooded shrubbery. Maybe it was just our childhood imaginations or some kind of light up insects or reflections of fading sunlight off of certain small animals eyes? Who knows really?? All I know is at the time it either scared us a bit, riled us up to want to fight or confront the creatures/beings/whatever they are/whatever the phenomenon was or both.

Edit: Actually this is the real "lastly" part of my post.

Onetime when my mother and I were travelling to see a TV repair man at night as our TV broke down I thought I potentially saw a UFO in the sky but honestly it could of just been a star or a bat or someother natural phenomenon that simply looked as though it were moving across the sky. It was too tiny to make out if it resembled a craft or not but still I felt I'd share this experience with you all regardless.

Anyway below is a video that features a story on "hat man" and other sleep related characters/beings/phenomenon/etc.

only that it seeked to observe me for some unknown reason (at least thats what I think was it's mission or purpose if there was one) and then eventually it was gone as though it was never there to begin with.
He wanted to observe his future protege. Incels don't die, they instead transform into the boogey men in the night that haunt normies.

I experience a strong feeling of deja vu once every several months, and get a feeling about my own near future. That is, if if it will be good or bad for the next year. Last happened around spring, and I had a feeling of turmoil and dread, but also some optimism. Don't feel like I'll be kicking the bucket or roping anytime soon. In the past, I got some sense of how I may die eventually, but I know I need to witness some other events first before the end approaches.

my mom has seen many paranormal shit and 100% believes in god, the devil, ghosts, demons and aliens
i dont believe in any of that but will say 1 time i did have an out of body experience where i ejaculated all over myself without even touching myself. felt like my dick was being milked by a ghost pussy. i woke up and came all over myself. sweating all over like i just ran a mile. dick was fully erect for a good 10 whole minutes afterwards. just pulsating and theobbing. hardest cum ive ever had.

i feel like it may have been a wet dream but i never get those as i jack off daily so im 50/50 a ghost raped me with her ghost pussy

my mom has seen many paranormal shit and 100% believes in god, the devil, ghosts, demons and aliens
i dont believe in any of that but will say 1 time i did have an out of body experience where i ejaculated all over myself without even touching myself. felt like my dick was being milked by a ghost pussy. i woke up and came all over myself. sweating all over like i just ran a mile. dick was fully erect for a good 10 whole minutes afterwards. just pulsating and theobbing. hardest cum ive ever had.

i feel like it may have been a wet dream but i never get those as i jack off daily so im 50/50 a ghost raped me with her ghost pussy
Someone ban this fucking Chad.

Some things happened can be suspected like paranormal, but nothing realy serious

Unrelated, but I really love your writing style op, I hope you will get around to writing your novel eventually. I'm looking forward to it.

look at this drawing I wasted my time doing

Attachments

• incelspooks.png
    incelspooks.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
I woke up one time when I was sleeping on my couch and heard a woman yell my name. I was home alone and this was rural America where the nearest neighbors were 2 or 3 miles away.
Someone ban this fucking Chad.
tbh

I saw a fire breathing dragon when I looked out of my window at night when I was 7.

I used to see stuff all the time as a kid

He wanted to observe his future protege. Incels don't die, they instead transform into the boogey men in the night that haunt normies.

I can't wait tbh.

:chad:

I was touched on the arm and heard footsteps next to me bed. Both were fukin scary :worryfeels:

a strange, heavy presence while praying with eyes closed a few times but nothing more than that

I had dream about Lillith a few years ago. The scary thing was I didn't even know who that was till i looked her up. i was bound and something did me in the front and behind. felt really good but i was more cucked in this situation. Was never into that demon stuff but about 10 years before that, i had a UFO dream and feel in love with a hot girl that looked like Lilith from the photos i saw of her.

No.

For me there is nothing "beyond normal" it's all just normal to me. Except for normies, they suck.

I frighten ghosts! Demons ask for MY advice. Shadow people flee at my gaze! (Usually into solid objects) That fake jewsus thoughtform flees screaming and wailing in pain at my fire halo of NatSoc wisdom back into it's tefin control box! Red eyed freaks get healed into clear-eyed health from my compassion! Etc...

I don't think I have ever experienced anything paranormal, the closest must've been when I saw an UFO flying in a erratic pattern, it only lasted a few seconds until it disappeared, this is a very long time ago though, I must've been like 7 - 9 years old at the time
How old are you now?