Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever even TALKED to sociopaths?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
They keep generalizing sociopaths, making it clear that they've never had any interaction with a sociopath at all.

If they had, they would realize that sociopaths are PEOPLE. They have fears, insecurities, hopes, and dreams just like you!

But why would a sociopath be kind to someone who thinks sociopaths are not even human beings?

And trust me, sociopaths can smell your toxic attitudes from a mile away. That's what puts them off, and that's why they're not pleasant to you. Try going outside for once and actually talking to sociopaths, and find a sociopath whom you have a lot in common with. That's how I met my sociopathfriend. At first I didn't find her that attractive, but then after getting to know her and having deep, meaningful conversations with her, our attraction grew, and now we are in a happy, healthy relationship.

Sociopaths are overrated, anyways. I'm more intrigued by psychopaths; by the people that just blend in with society, seemingly giving away absolutely no signs of what's actually wrong with them. Sociopaths, on the other hand - and this is a key difference - cannot blend in with society. There are always tell-tale, absolutely crystal clear signs that display whatever's wrong with them.

They keep generalizing sociopaths, making it clear that they've never had any interaction with a sociopath at all.

If they had, they would realize that sociopaths are PEOPLE. They have fears, insecurities, hopes, and dreams just like you!

But why would a sociopath be kind to someone who thinks sociopaths are not even human beings?

And trust me, sociopaths can smell your toxic attitudes from a mile away. That's what puts them off, and that's why they're not pleasant to you. Try going outside for once and actually talking to sociopaths, and find a sociopath whom you have a lot in common with. That's how I met my sociopathfriend. At first I didn't find her that attractive, but then after getting to know her and having deep, meaningful conversations with her, our attraction grew, and now we are in a happy, healthy relationship.
i definetly have but not acknowlegded it

yeah ive met a few. they act exactly like this guy, very superfically nice and shit but act creepy and passive aggressive a lot. everyone falls for it hard, most people are imbeciles, i can smell a psychopath from a mile away.

people call me psycho because im quiet and weird but they're low iq imbeciles who don't know what psychos really are.

That's how I met my sociopathfriend. At first I didn't find her that attractive, but then after getting to know her and having deep, meaningful conversations with her, our attraction grew, and now we are in a happy, healthy relationship.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

its called being a decent human being bro

Bee yourself

My Chadlite friend is probably one tbh.
My Chadlite friend is probably one tbh.

Yes I have spoken to numerous police officers.