Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever encountered another Truecel IRL?

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
I never did, since I couldn't speak to anyone of fear of ridicule, but I'd argue that some of the guys in HS were Incels in progress, just by looking at them (like me).
I'd like to have an IRL Incel friend to talk about shit (though I don't have much to say of course given the circumstances).

I had one guy in secondary school who was way more incel than me. He was pale as a ghost and creeped everyone out. I hate to think what became of him. There's no way that guy would survive in society.

Yes, my uncle. He's fatcel, IQcel, currycel, acnecel, oldcel(30+) and voicecel.

He makes me look like Chad in comparison.

Edit: I forgot to mention he's also poorcel.

Yeah but we never talked. Everytime I meet another truecel IRL, we share that "I know the feel" look and then look away.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Yeah but we never talked. Everytime I meet another truecel IRL, we share that "I know the feel" look and then look away.

Exactly what happened for me back then, but that's about it. Sad, but I think it's best to save oneself from the possible fakecels and morons that only want to shit and kek on us because of our subhumanity.

Plenty.

My youngest brother is a truecel.

I met one in my chemistry lab last semester. One day, he was coughing a lot in our lab, and this pissed off everyone in his immediate vicinity. I literally watched a girl move from the side of him to the other side of the lab desk just to stay away from him. If you saw his face, you'd know there was no hope.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I will.  

He likes Death Note too btw.

A gentleman with good taste, I see.

Kointo said:
A gentleman with good taste, I see.

That kind of reminds me, I should rewatch Death Note sometime. I haven't seen it since like 2007.

Ryo Hazuki said:
That kind of reminds me, I should rewatch Death Note sometime.  I haven't seen it since like 2007.

Holy fuck, I only just watched it a month or so ago. It's fresh in my mind.

When i was living with my parents and i do my matutine walks to the gym, i always encountered a guy, and oh dudes, Blackops2cel mogs him HARD.

I feel so bad for him, if my live is a nighmare i only can imagine what being a literal 1/10 feels.

I know someone who's currently 40 years old, 5'2", and a complete kissless virgin.

Plenty of incels I met, those autistic nerdy kids at school with these unfitting glasses. Oh yes, they're taken advantage by others to be crowns because they're socially retarded. Pretty sure 95% of them will end up incels.

I joined a autistic group for a year and holy shit, there are people mostly in their 20s and 30s, they seem to be socially awkward, speaks like 14 year olds as in the wording. Those dudes are indeed incels as not any of them seem to have a girlfriend, infact one of them could be browsing this forum right now.

Kointo said:
Holy fuck, I only just watched it a month or so ago. It's fresh in my mind.

Yeah I watched it not too long after it came out. I'm sure I've forgotten a lot about it since it's been a decade and I only watched it once.

Blackpill101 said:
I know someone who's currently 40 years old, 5'2", and a complete kissless virgin.

One of my uncles is in his late 50s and he's a KHV. He actually has a decent career too.

i have known a number of incels

Yes... in 2013 in my third high school year, he became a close friend with me but the time went and destroyed him.

In 2017 i met another in my university exam entrance course... this one is a real studycell... hope he construct a solid carreer and go for PS.

We have a few truecels in college but they are like 5 guys.

I HAD a truecel friend. When I say this guy was a truecel, I mean 0.5/10 5'2"? (he was a head shorter than me and I'm 5'9). He face looked like the hound's from game of throne's burnt part but he told me he was just born that way. He was also asiancel. His lips were puffy, his eyes were beady. I have in all honesty never seen him mog anyone. He could only mog people with serious deformaties and even that was rare because of his height. Dude was a complete beta though if he had the chance even though he admitted countless times that it was hopeless for him.

He didn't want to be my friend anymore after we had a fight. Ah well, he was always trying to hang out with cooler people anyway and would always invite me to things last after he couldn't get anyone else to come.

Not sure if he was an incel, but this dude I used to work with, while he had a good bone structure, he had acne and was skinny as fuck, and pale. I think he was the closest thing I knew to be an incel, he probably thinks the same about me thought.