Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have you ever edated someone from discord or online in general

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★★
you know youre truecel when you rot this hard in femcel discords and other discord and still were never able to pull a girl as an edate
fucking suicidefuel
what were you guy's expereinces with edating? How did it go and shi and were you ever able to pull nudes by a catfish edate or something?
Idk man, catfish edating doewsnt count

if i step foot on discord my brain will automatically disintegrate

you know youre truecel when you rot this hard in femcel discords and other discord and still were never able to pull a girl as an edate
fucking suicidefuel
what were you guy's expereinces with edating? How did it go and shi and were you ever able to pull nudes by a catfish edate or something?
Edating isn’t a real thing you mouth breather

i don't even talk to anyone personally online unless someone is willing

Damn dis nigga down bad frfr.

Image 2024 09 25 083524927

Image 2024 06 09 013610585

foids online can sense how ugly i am through the monitor anyway. There is not a chance in hell theyd send me nudes even if i put on my personality cap

foids online can sense how ugly i am through the monitor anyway. There is not a chance in hell theyd send me nudes even if i put on my personality cap
broootal

I have 0 social skills so my ewife would be stolen by low inhib normie anyways

What even is the point of e""dating""? Anyone who unironically considers that should be legally considered disabled.

No. I barely interact with women online in general tbh

Only normies who aren't incel in the first place can pull this off and I bet a half of the users here can, I however can't

Never done that shit. I did talk to a Serbian girl online for a while. She was really cute and racist

fucking suicidefuel
I have never managed to pick up anyone anywhere. Discord (this is about Italy but I think it also applies to international ones) is a toxic place full of people who, being mods, feel omnipotent and ban anyone who raises an eyebrow to say hello, also there are very few girls on discord and for some strange reason they are a group already joined with other guys who do not want other users to participate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back