Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever dreamt of being a Chad?

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
In a previous post I made I compared myself to Vader in that we both have Depression as a result of our respective pasts.
And I've found yet another way we're similar.
That being, we have both dreamt of alternative better lives for ourselves.
In Vader's dreams, he dreamt of an alternative life where he killed Palpatine and saved the Jedi from their destruction. He was also the ruler of the Jedi Order.
Padme was alive and well, and also the ruler of the Republic. Their son was born and named Jinn Skywalker. (Qui-Gon namesake?)
These dreams were too much for Vader, who would wake up screaming at what he could've been.
In my dreams, I was born a Chad and everybody loved/loves me. All the females want me, and all non Chads want to be me.
This is of course, a stark contrast from how my life is and will always be. I was born a hopeless Incel, and I will die a hopeless Incel. Tbh, I'll be surprised if they even give me a proper burial and don't just drop my body somewhere.
Much like Vader, these heartfelt emotional dreams are too much for me, and I wake up in a fit of Anger and Sadness upon realizing it's not real.
Nor will it ever be.

i never dream of being chad but I dream about a better life, and situations that would make me happy but I know that would never happen. incel forever... because of things I cannot control. its so sad... i hate living, with insomnia nothing is real.... everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.

I dream of going ER

I dream i was a human