Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have you ever done something cucky like orbiting?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I have tbh and I'm ashamed of it. It was years ago tho

Yes man, shameful as hell. Wish i could take it all back.

The most cucked thing I’ve ever done is doing math homework for a hot girl at school. I thought she would love me for it and eventually pay me with sex.

It was more me being an absolute retard than a cuck when I think about it tbh..

Not really tbh. I can't even think of anything even as a young kid.

Last edited:
Nope, I never orbited any girl. I've only been friends with some girls, but I wouldn't dickride them and I'd never help them out with their problems.

Many many years ago I gave money to a foid weekly :feelstastyman::feelsrope:and did her homework. She used to talk to me a lot and even give me hugs from time to time I thought I had made it, then when the money stopped she ghosted me. Worst feeling ever. My first blackpill

The most cucked thing I’ve ever done is doing math homework for a hot girl at school. I thought she would love me for it and eventually pay me with sex.

It was more me being an absolute retard than a cuck when I think about it tbh..
Wow, that’s really pathetic. Ngl.

Some real cucks on this board.

Nope, I never orbited any girl. I've only been friends with some girls, but I wouldn't dickride them and I'd never help them out with their problems.
This basically. I agree with this approach.

Only relatives sort of, if that counts.

Wow, that’s really pathetic. Ngl.

Some real cucks on this board.
I was 14, bro. Give me a break. :cryfeels:

I still feel shame for it, I vowed to never sink to such a low level again after that.

I still feel shame for it, I vowed to never sink to such a low level again after that.

I completely understand

No excuse for this next level cuckoldry. Even at that age I knew girls that only interacted with me when they wanted something is just getting used like a cuck.

No excuse for this next level cuckoldry. Even at that age I knew girls that only interacted with me when they wanted something is just getting used like a cuck.
tbh. It’s unforgivable in any context but I was a 14 year old naive autistic kid that knew nothing about females so I think it’s at least more understandable.

No man
I'm a beta but i'm not a cuck

Congrats on your high IQ

Somewhat, I suppose? Giving too much attention to some women?
At least I never spent a cent of them unlike betabux cucks.

I've had countless oneitii, but I've never orbited. Thankfully, I've never wanted to be around women unless they let me fuck them, thus I've never been around women.

I was never an orbiter. I am not cucked enough to be around a woman who doesn't reciprocate my feelings.

I wouldn't mind having female friends, but I honestly haven't met a woman that I would want to be around if I wasn't fucking her.

no
thank God I'm not a :soy:

Many many years ago I gave money to a foid weekly :feelstastyman::feelsrope:and did her homework. She used to talk to me a lot and even give me hugs from time to time I thought I had made it, then when the money stopped she ghosted me. Worst feeling ever. My first blackpill

You have to kill her in order to restore your dignity.

yes, when I was in high school and even more of a horny loser I did some embarrasing things that would probably get me sent pictures of soyboys to my address

Nice try :feelshmm:

no
thank God I'm not a :soy:

It's :soy: for sure but to an extent I understand it. Betabux/orbiting gives some men a small taste of what they have always wanted namely attention from a female you are attracted to. These are things that most orbiters would never have access to otherwise. It's still beta and gay af but I'm just saying I somewhat understand it.

It's :soy: for sure but to an extent I understand it. Betabux/orbiting gives some men a small taste of what they have always wanted namely attention from a female you are attracted to. These are things that most orbiters would never have access to otherwise. It's still beta and gay af but I'm just saying I somewhat understand it.
Yeah, specially if they're young teenagers, since they still don't know much about relationships and think they can just personalitymaxx to get a girl (and girls probably appear as perfectly cute, reasonable creatures to them).
I feel less sorry for guys that orbit girls out of their own free will, knowing that the girl they're orbiting will never look at them romantically.

Yeah, specially if they're young teenagers, since they still don't know much about relationships and think they can just personalitymaxx to get a girl (and girls probably appear as perfectly cute, reasonable creatures to them).
I feel less sorry for guys that orbit girls out of their own free will, knowing that the girl they're orbiting will never look at them romantically.

Yeah these 20+ year oldcels giving money to twitch thots is unforgivable

No because foids would need to interact with me, then I would have the opportunity to do something cucked

yes, when I was in high school and even more of a horny loser I did some embarrasing things that would probably get me sent pictures of soyboys to my address

I buxed a pretty attractive foid in high school, we even went to prom, then I didn't even get a kiss just a hug at the end of the night. The next day she said she didn't want to hangout with me anymore JFL

I usually start to ignore the woman if she shows no interest in me

Son of a bitch :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I had tbhtbhngl forgotten some of these cuck things I did back in my school days.

I buxed a pretty attractive foid in high school, we even went to prom, then I didn't even get a kiss just a hug at the end of the night. The next day she said she didn't want to hangout with me anymore JFL
its impressive how girls can act nice for a while to get what they want from you and then absolutely discard you once you're not needed anymore

its impressive how girls can act nice for a while to get what they want from you and then absolutely discard you once you're not needed anymore
Discarded like trash

Donated $1 to a female fetish content maker on Patreon. That’s it. Pertaining to the quotes post below, she ended up deleting her account soon.

Never, i never orbited, never bought flowers or chocolat or other gay shit to foids and i never whiteknighted any foid.

This basically. This is true with a lot of men as well.

Why did not you kill her?

I gave a cam girl some money once to show her tits, that’s the only thing I can think of.

I gave a cam girl some money once to show her tits, that’s the only thing I can think of.

Yeah I wouldn't say I "orbited" but I was definitely a cuck,
Donated $1 to a female fetish content maker on Patreon. That’s it. Pertaining to the quotes post below, she ended up deleting her account soon.
This but 21$, then I found out that all her best stuff was already available on ph for free.

Never got the opportunity since no foid wants to interact with me

Yeah I wouldn't say I "orbited" but I was definitely a cuck,

This but 21$, then I found out that all her best stuff was already available on ph for free.

Always check PH. Find some good shit (1-2 videos) and upload them that way people with more private videos will add you.

Over for all former cuckcels

gave twitter foids my credit card access for two years on findom stuff