Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever cried in front of a woman?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
What was her reaction? Did she laugh at you or show sympathy? I think women don’t want to be seen as heartless bitches, so they will fake sympathy even though they are probably laughing at you inside. That’s been my experience, even though most women just ignore me if they see me cry. I used to cry a lot in college because women ignored me

no but foids cryed in front off me, while i chopped off their boyfriends head (in Videogame)

the only time i ever cried infront of women was when i got giga drunk once and i very much regret it, in the moment they acted nice but after that it was clear they thought even less of me.

Can't remember but it surely happened

the only time i ever cried infront of women was when i got giga drunk once and i very much regret it, in the moment they acted nice but after that it was clear they thought even less of me.
Lesson nr1, they are all pretending too care about u

A female friend i had for a time when i was little, after crying to her because i was sad for i don't even remember what. She stopped talking to me, that was a turning point

100% - Permaban had gf
i cried in front of my ex girlfriend that broke up with me. honestly i really loved her and she broke my heart so i begged her to come back with me in tears and she left me. i felt embarrassed by the situation looking back on it. i was simping hard but i fell in love which is natural. as men we have bigger hearts than women so we love stronger. women have no feelings and have no heart so they take pleasure in breaking a mans heart. i am an empath so i cry easy so i dont blame myself.

A female friend i had for a time when i was little, after crying to her because i was sad for i don't even remember what. She stopped talking to me, that was a turning point
Brutal man, she wasn’t a real friend. In fact I don’t even think men and women can really be friends

Last edited:
Only adults when I was a kid.

Brutal man, she wasn’t a real friend. In fact I don’t even think men and women can really be friends
There has been countless examples where a dude cried in front of a girl and then the girl proceeds to lose all attraction, respect and everything to him. It's really sad and ugly, but it's the reality we live in. I also don't believe in female friendships, did not have one in all of my life and won't plan to have one either.

I can barely stand my mother, grandma and sister. Enough women already.

Maybe, I cried while in class back during school but I tried to mask myself

Probably never will
There has been countless examples where a dude cried in front of a girl and then the girl proceeds to lose all attraction, respect and everything to him. It's really sad and ugly, but it's the reality we live in.
It’s not wise to be emotional in front of any women especially ethnic women in the west imagine crying in front of an Asian or black woman they don’t like that at all and they have low range of emotions

It’s not wise to be emotional in front of any women especially ethnic women in the west imagine crying in front of an Asian or black woman they don’t like that at all and they have low range of emotions
One would think that having a friend or better yet a partner, would mean being in the good times and the bad times. But you cry and then it's over, is it not unrealistic as hell?

That sucks, how did you cope in college?
I coped by thinking if I get a good degree I will get a good job and make money to attract women. I was bluepilled af back then

I cried for the death of my cat and my mother said "Real man don't cry".