Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever created your perfect life in a virtual world?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
[UWSL]I guess I maybe mean video games but it could be short stories or whatever.[/UWSL]

I definitely did in The Sims 3. I had a cool gf, a nice house, worked from home, ran a beach club ^_^

It's so easy in a game because the virtual world always says "yes", you know? Everything is so easy.

In the real world things tend to be a lot more difficult!

Anyway I just thought this might make for an interesting thread!

I'm a serial skyrim player. Most of my player characters are women I'd admire and wanna fuck IRL.

I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is :ahegao:

Yes. I did once pirate The Sims 3 and simulate some "things"...

I always wanted a second life

I always wanted a second life

Do you mean the game? I played that quite heavily in 2014 ^^

If you mean in general then yeah I enjoy the alternate lives games can provide.

Currently my character in Project Zomboid is holed up in an abandoned farmhouse collecting and sterilising rainwater and getting food from all the cupboards and fridge and stuff!

To be honest living the rural lifestyle in an old farmhouse sounds quite nice. Zombie apocalypse notwithstanding.

I regularly play GTA V where I get myself a nice car, get a hooker in the car and then drive around with her in the passenger seat, imagining she was my gf and we are cruising together.

No but I have written a story about me being a chad that slays and has his shit together :feelsbadman:

Do you mean the game? I played that quite heavily in 2014 ^^

If you mean in general then yeah I enjoy the alternate lives games can provide.

Currently my character in Project Zomboid is holed up in an abandoned farmhouse collecting and sterilising rainwater and getting food from all the cupboards and fridge and stuff!

To be honest living the rural lifestyle in an old farmhouse sounds quite nice. Zombie apocalypse notwithstanding.
Yes. And no.

I wish I could kill people (in 2l) and wear their faces and spend all there money. Drive they cars. Fuck wife's gf etc...

But game sound funs!

[UWSL]I guess I maybe mean video games but it could be short stories or whatever.[/UWSL]

I definitely did in The Sims 3. I had a cool gf, a nice house, worked from home, ran a beach club ^_^

It's so easy in a game because the virtual world always says "yes", you know? Everything is so easy.

In the real world things tend to be a lot more difficult!

Anyway I just thought this might make for an interesting thread!
In elementary school ,I had a perfect gf ,top of the school , the most handsome guy top 10 had money had a huge friends group and lived the best life

I also larped as a jock but I was actually an emo nerd