Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever considered suicide because you are short?

Antinatalisticist

Antinatalisticist

Greycel
Tbh, I've thought of suicide because I am short for like... millions of times lmfao. After I was 17 y.o the longing for suicide was intensifying and I had developed a self-image of an 'untermensch', and tbh even a 175cm mediocre simp is a mogger relative to me.

I am 162cm or so in China as a millenial and tbh I think I never lived a normal life(to those who are similarly tall while living in the west, I really have deep condolence. The difficulties of life are exponentially larger I know...). I am really jealous of those average and tall guys because 'height neurosis' never infringes on them. They can live a life carefree about height and they never worry about being mogged when going outdoors, being perceived as 'untermensches' by people, particularly women, being incapable of wearing suitably, and so on, and for a shortcel these shits are nearly daily on their mind and I have even run out of my motivation of living and that is why now I am 'rotting' in my rented room while 'CCPmaxxing'(the definition was coined in my last post) not assiduously at all and that is also why I didn't make it to a good uni.

Maybe I sound too pessimistic but being short enables me to investigate into the very truth of life: it is repleted mainly with miseries, setbacks, torments, etc., and only to gigachads 'life is beautiful' as a retarded singer extols it lmfao.

Last edited:
My deepest condolences. Over for Amandacels.:feelskek:

No, not because I was short. But in general.

Then I realized I want to live.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_DOIp33Qag

Nah, tbh I've never considered roping becuase I was 'short'. But had considered roping before, beacause I was a fucking! SHITSKIN.:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Yeah, I've considered it many times. But I always end up finding a way to to justify living, even if its at my own expense.
Stuff like "You've got a great brain, and it would be a shame if america didn't get to use it" sort of thing.

Which, I guess is maybe true and I'm glad I get to help so many people. But am I ever get my turn at getting what I want?

Exactly, I asked you before if you believe in God but you said you would never.
Did I say that? I'm agnostic as far as higher entities are concerned. I'm no adherent of any major religion, that's for sure tho.

I just like the picture, I guess. for a variety of reasons.

Ain't he that guy from Prison School? I like it. "Cool" is subjective anyway. I always thought he was kinda cool tbh.
He was the biggest loser of prison school, all the guys ended up getting some girl interested in them after season 1 ended except for Joe which is why I relate to him. He has gut issues as well, I have them.

He was the biggest loser of prison school, all the guys ended up getting some girl interested in them after season 1 ended except for Joe which is why I relate to him.
makes sense

Did you like Prison School? I really like the camaraderie between the Prison School boys.

makes sense

Did you like Prison School? I really like the camaraderie between the Prison School boys.
It was one of the most interesting animes I've watched in my life. I liked it, the redemption arc for that blonde guy was cool.