Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever confronted a femoid and asked her why she wouldn't give you a chance?

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, back in HS i think. I confronted this slut as to why she didn’t want to give me a chance and she simply replied by “Because you’re ugly lmao [cry-laughing emoji]” and I felt completely traumatized and suicidal. The reason for this is that all girls that have rejected me before her would try to politely reject me by saying “You’re just not my type”. I went as far as trying to die by overdosing on random pills that my dad had under his bed but it did nothing to me, just had a really bad stomachache and got sent to the hospital. Worst part about this is : she posted the convo on FB of me asking her out and her rejecting me to make fun of me and all of her friends including “friends” of mine were bullying me and that was basically the breaking point. I had to beat up anyone who brought the subject up which got me into trouble and I had to change schools. I have PTSDs from that shit.

Hooooly shit that's fucked up.

blickpall said:
It really feels like a completely different time. You could say I was at the "forefront" of this type of movement, looking for love as a 13 year old (2003-2007 time period) on anime and music forums online because of the high inhib struggles IRL, witnessing "online relationships" and how absurd they were and how stigmatized at the time. It feels like it hasn't been that long since then, but the dating world has transformed into something  I don't really recognize or know how to approach at all, not that I was ever that adept at those things in the first place. At least back then, things made sense. Now, they make sense but it feels much more savage, dog-eat-dog, and obviously hypergamous. I feel like my SMV dropped by as many points from gaining weight + injuries as it did just from 10 years passing in dating technology. Just FML.

Yeah, approaching women online back then was certainly a completely different experience, I can only confirm that. Especially because you could more easily hide social flaws and inexperiences and had a longer time to build up something meaningful (not just with women also in general, before the inevitable overlap between those two spheres takes place). 
How old are you? It only gets worse after you hit the 30s (I did this year), because most of us are definitely not prepared to pass the task of dating full-grown and experienced woman (at least I'm really not). But maybe it will be a totally different experience for you as a "careercel" because I already noticed a significant shift in the components which determine your SMV and their individual weight. 

TBQH I can't fully comprehend the one-sided critical position here towards "betabux" (at least judging from an objective anthropological perspective, being subjective it makes me fucking furious as well) when it's an equally evolutionary determined imperative of biological beings exactly like the physical attraction oriented state that takes place the decade before.

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah, approaching women online back then was certainly a completely different experience, I can only confirm that. Especially because you could more easily hide social flaws and inexperiences and had a longer time to build up something meaningful (not just with women also in general, before the inevitable overlap between those two spheres takes place). 
How old are you? It only gets worse after you hit the 30s (I did this year), because most of us are definitely not prepared to pass the task of dating full-grown and experienced woman (at least I'm really not). But maybe it will be a totally different experience for you as a "careercel" because I already noticed a significant shift in the components which determine your SMV and their individual weight. 

TBQH I can't fully comprehend the one-sided critical position here towards "betabux" (at least judging from an objective anthropological perspective, being subjective it makes me fucking furious as well) when it's an equally evolutionary determined imperative of biological beings exactly like the physical attraction oriented state that takes place the decade before.
I'm 28, so just about the same place as you. I think I could get along decently with a woman once I'm already in the relationship; I like to think that I have very tempered views and mannerisms, and people who get to know me genuinely like me. I am often a sarcastic ass but I also love those close to me very much, and am good at finding ways to show it. It's getting to that point with a woman that is the biggest issue for me, and the shift in the dating landscape has made it much harder.

I can understand the betabux hate. Firstly, there may be jealousy as you mentioned (if I understood correctly), because a low SMV male "cheated the system." Secondly, because many believe that betabux leads to starfish sex and cheating on the side, and eventual divorce rape, which I can believe based on anecdotal examples. Thirdly, it goes against LDAR and blackpill mentality because you are literally wageslaving to PAY for a woman, thus you are supporting the broken system and won't get as much validation as Chad anyway. At least, that's my perspective. The reason I'm careerceling is because I've grown to loathe my current career so I went back to school, and because my new career would be very fulfilling and therefore giving me validation which I require since I don't get it from romance. It's a fact that it's a cope for me, but it's by the most productive and humanitarian one I am capable of.