Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever come or are you at the point of losing all hope?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've been down about life for years but I always held on to a small sliver of hope. Now I'm beginning to lose even that. It's very frustrating because it's unfounded hope and there's actually nothing for me.
Have you reached that point or are you in the process of reaching that point?

Sometimes. But part of the regaining hope process is figuring out just why things look so hopeless.

beggining to lose hope,still trying though to maxx some things

ThERe is always hope.

yeah i do loose hope sometimes

In terms of finding a girlfriend or having sex, I lost hope some time ago.

As for life in general, I'm more or less in a state of apathy. I'm not constantly depressed, but I need new experiences or something to break the mould.

If I reach 25 and I'm still incel then I'll be even more extremely bitter/miserable and any spec of hope I have now will be completely gone forever. The agepill will have won.

Last edited:
Started feeling that way at 17, there were short periods of time where I became slightly bluepilled, but now at 23 I know exactly how over it is for me.

I'm in the process of losing the last bit of hope i still had inside of me tbh.

I don't really know.
I feel depressed for a very long time now. Some days are harsher than others.
But nothing has pushed me over the edge yet. Otherwise I wouldn't post something here.

I am in the process. Fighting the last battle. It will be glorious.

that's just how I feel today

If I reach 25 and I'm still incel then I'll be even more extremely bitter/miserable and any spec of hope I have now will be completely gone forever. The agepill will have won.
If you're a truecel, it's not a matter of if, but when.

I have broken the scale. Every day is agony

Jfl at not waiting for every day to end in extreme boredom and misery and generally just sitting alone all day every day waiting to die

Ye, sometimes. I try my best to distract myself though.

Yes. I am beyond that point. I don't give a fuck what happens now. I'm going to cope away until everything crumbles around me, the fuck off to third world

How can it be lost if it was never there?

I lost all hope a long time ago. Probably at age 30.
Being blackpilled is about losing hope.
You’re not blackpilled if you still have hope.
JFL at having (((hope)))

In terms of finding a girlfriend or having sex, I lost hope some time ago.

As for life in general, I'm more or less in a state of apathy. I'm not constantly depressed, but I need new experiences or something to break the mould.

Same man, everything i do now is only cope with interesting shit. I have lost all ambitions and plans i made as youngcel.

I'm currently having everything in my life taken away. Even small things. I have nothing at all left. My life is even being taken away soon. I'm destroyed and crushed forever.

I've been down about life for years but I always held on to a small sliver of hope. Now I'm beginning to lose even that. It's very frustrating because it's unfounded hope and there's actually nothing for me.
Have you reached that point or are you in the process of reaching that point?
For me it is not absence of hope for the future, but too much regret about the past.

Same man, everything i do now is only cope with interesting shit. I have lost all ambitions and plans i made as youngcel.
:feelsbadman:

It sucks. Having a girlfriend would allow me to experience a completely new side of life, but it's impossible for me to get one.

Not yet. Life's hollowness looms over my head but I still have the energy to get out of bed.