Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever bunked/skipped classes in school?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★
I have done it like only twice in my life. I was always too high inhib to do it. I wish I was low inhib and had freinds to do it regularly. I wish I sat in the canteen more instead, of math class.

almost failed a year because of it

Nope. Even on "Senior Skip Day" I didn't do it. I was always too afraid of my psychotic mother.

Nope. Even on "Senior Skip Day" I didn't do it. I was always too afraid of my psychotic mother.
I mean tbh, the stress of getting caught isn't worth it, if you're very high inhib like me. But I still enjoyed it. Fuck school

No, I didn’t have anything to do for 6 hours if I did. If I didn’t want to go to school I just faked being sick like normal.

I skipped a lot of classes at uni though, everyone does that though so it’s not anything special

I never skipped classes, but pretended to be sick to avoid school altoguether

Yes and I still graduated

did. If I didn’t want to go to school I just faked being sick like normal.
I did that way too much in 9th grade. I had extremely bad attendance in high school.

Yes, i didn't get into too much trouble cuz of it, only got suspended for 4 days

Yes, but only together with the whole class because we protested something.

I used to fake sick in middle school

I have done it like only twice in my life. I was always too high inhib to do it. I wish I was low inhib and had freinds to do it regularly. I wish I sat in the canteen more instead, of math class.
Yes but not because I wasn't high inhib. I'm retarded and lazy and am always late to shit. So several times I would get all anxious and stuff so I would be nervous about going to class and would actually be afraid to go, because I didn't want to be looked at or called out by the teacher (even if not going made it worse) even if logically I knew I should be going. It sucks, I have what is called "executive dysfunction" I think.

No

No I was a good boy in high school, but I skip classes in uni though.