Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever broken down in tears in front of everyone?

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Very rarely do I ever cry, but a few times in my life, I've broken down in tears in front of everyone. But I've noticed an interesting phenomenon.
When I was around the guys, they actually felt bad for me and tried to make me feel better. Keep in mind that I didn't even know these guys, and they were sometimes the "tough guy" or "chad" archetype. Yet, they actually cared about me even though I was a stranger.
When I cried in front of women, however, it was a completely different story. I could almost see the disgust in their faces. Hell, they didn't even acknowledge I was there. I might have as well never been there.
The fairer and more caring sex, aye? JFL at bluepilled fucking morons who still think women are more empathetic than men.

the only times femoids "care" is when others are around. all they are good for is virtue signalling. very few femoids have hearts.

the only times femoids "care" is when others are around. all they are good for is virtue signalling. very few femoids have hearts.
They only have "hearts" for their babies, but as soon as that baby isn't cute anymore and grows up, they abandon or abuse it.
Women are soulless creatures, but they cover it all up with a pretty face.

They only have "hearts" for their babies, but as soon as that baby isn't cute anymore and grows up, they abandon or abuse it.
Women are soulless creatures, but they cover it all up with a pretty face.

they are wolves in sheeps clothing. they deserve to be treated as animals.

I broke down in tears when my manager asked why do I want to quit (he was a great dude btw seriously I liked him alot one of the few who weren't a degenerate in these fucked up times I knew him since before he became a ringleader in that shithole) I just said I'm not happy here man. Truth to be told those bastards (my colleagues) bullied me to oblivion and I just had to go or I'd rope.

I just did like 5 minutes ago but alone in my room, finished plastic memories and fuuuck

3rd grade at school, 6th grade in front of family.

cucks deserve capital punishment followed by a life or death sentence.
It's time we eliminate the feminist soyboy enablers and get men back in charge.

3rd grade at school, 6th grade in front of family.
I did a lot in 3rd grade, once in 7th grade, and another time in the 11th grade.

It's time we eliminate the feminist soyboy enablers and get men back in charge.

I did a lot in 3rd grade, once in 7th grade, and another time in the 11th grade.

yeah. pseudo-men cucks need to be exiled from society. the REAL men need to take over.

yeah. pseudo-men cucks need to be exiled from society. the REAL men need to take over.
Or be turned into traps for the trapcels. They'd probably better serve their purposes as women, so might as well turn them into women.

lmao when I was like 10 I slipped in front of like 20 people and landed on my neck. Had to get an ambulance but I did cry prior to passing the fuck out

lmao when I was like 10 I slipped in front of like 20 people and landed on my neck. Had to get an ambulance but I did cry prior to passing the fuck out
What's it like to pass out? I've literally never experienced going under in my entire life.

What's it like to pass out? I've literally never experienced going under in my entire life.

only thing that stands out is everything being drowned out by your own breathing, like you're trapped in your own head

only thing that stands out is everything being drowned out by your own breathing, like you're trapped in your own head
And then you just simply fade away into nothing? Interesting.

And then you just simply fade away into nothing? Interesting.

Yeah i passed out at the buss station once due to very low blood sugar, my view blurred and blackened and just lost my consciousness, didn’t feel anything at all. I wish I could just take a pill and die like that, I’d just swallow it right away without thinking twice

no true blackpilled incels dont have emotions

I don't even want to think about it lol

In school quite alot