Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever being teased and led on by a girl? has any girl ever (falsely) told you they liked you?

This!
If girls even notice you you are not truecel
If girls don’t do everything in their hand to not be in a group with you , you are not truecel
If they voluntarily speak with you , you are not truecel
I would think this is more a matter of social climate and manners in school. In my school all was integrating, no hard social castes, no bullying, no complete outcasts, everybody could have good time at parties. Bad: You had also no real clue of your truecelness status, despite small hints and zero personal interaction with opposite sex.

Happened to me definitely more than once, mostly in middle school. It happened once in high school too, but I knew that the girl, that her boyfriends' friends were trying to bait me into embarrassing myself in front of, already had a boyfriend (who mogged the shit out of me).