Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever being teased and led on by a girl? has any girl ever (falsely) told you they liked you?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
It happened to me once and the culprit was 14 year old Ethnic jb (i was 17 at the time) it happened in a educational centre where i was the only guy in group of 3 girls including her, so long story short this girl basically got awfully flirty with me and would say rather embarrassing borderline cringy things but what i noticed right away was she would only tell me those things around other people, alone she would pretty much ignore me.

At first i really gullibly believed she really had some stupid thing for me and got really excited at the thought of me actually kissing her and stuff, but soon after i decided to investigate a bit and creeped into her social media. from there what i discovered was that this little jb bitch actually had a boyfriend when she was flirting with me (she told me she was single) so at that point i understood what was going on and just started to completely ignore her she of course continued her annoying behaviour, then few Weeks later i decided to check her social media again only to discover that her pictures with that dude were gone and were replaced with another man! :dafuckfeels: anyways at that point i was really just all around pissed off that she was mocking me like that. (she was still telling me she was single)

This bullshit went on for more than a year and it really fucked with me/frustrated to an extent that i was getting ready to beat the shit out of her but just as i was planning that little College i was going to moved to another city and so my contact with her ended permanently and i haven't seen her since.

Last edited:
You are a fakecel if this HAS NOT happened to you.

seems like a brag bait thread tbh

So it's that widespread huh?

Fucking brutal man, it's one of the worse things i experienced because i really didn't know what i should've said or done in those situations, it just made me look like a moron.

Not brag not made up.

She was fucking with me.

Never happened. Girls won't even joke about being with me.

Trust me dude, THIS IS NOT A BRAG.
This is something that has only ocurred to the truest of truecels like me or OP
You probably had friends and had a good time in high school.
So it's that widespread huh?
Fucking brutal man, it's one of the worse things i experienced because i really didn't know what i should've said or done in those situations, it just made me look like a moron.
Yeah i have read a few posts in the past of other bros who have gone through this.
I believe its the ultimate humilliation.

my high school experience was awful because of acne

college was slightly better because i cleared up the skin but no sex because of my scarring

yes and is the sole reason why I got banned on bloc
It happened to me once and the culprit was 14 year old Ethnic jb (i was 17 at the time) it happened in a educational centre where i was the only guy in group of 3 girls including her, so long story short this girl basically got awfully flirty with me and would say rather embarrassing borderline cringy things but what i noticed right away was she would only tell me those things around other people, alone she would pretty much ignore me.

At first i really gullibly believed she really had some stupid thing for me and got really excited at the thought of me actually kissing her and stuff, but soon after i decided to investigate a bit and creeped into her social media. from there what i discovered was that this little jb bitch actually had a boyfriend when she was flirting with me (she told me she was single) so at that point i understood what was going on and just started to completely ignore her she of course continued her annoying behaviour, then few Weeks later i decided to check her social media again only to discover that her pictures with that dude were gone and were replaced with another man! :dafuckfeels: anyways at that point i was really just all around pissed off that she was mocking me like that. (she was still telling me she was single)

This bullshit went on for more than a year and it really fucked with me/frustrated to an extent that i was getting ready to beat the shit out of her but just as i was planning that the little College i was going to moved to another city and so my contact with her ended permanently and i haven't seen her since.

my high school experience was awful because of acne

college was slightly better because i cleared up the skin but no sex because of my scarring
That sucks man, acne is a death sentence, it is not discussed enough.

I think at least half of users here was mentally bullied by some girl at school who asked them
>anon will you be my boyfriend *laughs in your face*

Oh yea i forgot to add.

There was one funny moment where she was asking me what my type of a girl, i said i didn't have much preference as long as she was pretty, but she was really bugging me 'what do you mean you don't have a preference?' 'everyone has a preference like for me i like Tall and Muscular'

She said this to me who she 'supposedly liked' and i'm 5'4, so yea...

High IQ.

When I was in high school, a foid teased me with fake compliments and then INSTANTLY told me she said it as a DARE from her friends. She then said that she finds me really ugly and repulsive and that she was mocking me and then laughed in my face.:feelsrope:

I was also the LEAST popular guy in high school too and my high school experience was shit. Never even began for me

Yes. She teased me and asked me if I wanted to go out with her. Fortunately I already knew it was one big fucking joke meant to humiliate me as she was making fun of me with her whorish friends right before that.
Ngl even if I didn't fall in that trap, I felt pretty disgusted and horribly mocked.

Last edited:
High IQ.

When I was in high school, a foid teased me with fake compliments and then INSTANTLY told me she said it as a DARE from her friends. She then said that she finds me really ugly and repulsive and that she was mocking me and then laughed in my face.:feelsrope:

I was also the LEAST popular guy in high school too and my high school experience was shit. Never even began for me
Fuck that is terrible.
Happened to me in class and everyone was dying of laughter.

It's so cruel to tease someone like this.

FIIIII

Fuck that is terrible.
Happened to me in class and everyone was dying of laughter.
Damn, thats even more brutal.

When it happened to me, I was at lunch and less focus would be on me.

Yep. Through bets/dares that girls made.

Yeah, I was the person females used to put each other down by implying I was in their league.

Girl A: Hey Heat, Girl B totally has a crush on you you should ask her out.
Girl B hears this, goes: EWWWW no hahaha~ Girl A is the one who likes you
Girl A: Yeah right, not in your dreams
Both girls: Ahahahaha

I've also had people ask me out on dares in front of their cackling friends like what happened to Colvin.

High IQ.

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I was the person females used to put each other down by implying I was in their league.

Girl A: Hey Heat, Girl B totally has a crush on you you should ask her out.
Girl B hears this, goes: EWWWW no hahaha~ Girl A is the one who likes you
Girl A: Yeah right, not in your dreams
Both girls: Ahahahaha

I've also had people ask me out on dares in front of their cackling friends like what happened to Colvin.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:Those evil foids who did this shit to us need to be executed by firing squad in Minecraft.

I think at least half of users here was mentally bullied by some girl at school who asked them
>anon will you be my boyfriend *laughs in your face*

Foids are mean cunts.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:Those evil foids who did this shit to us need to be executed by firing squad in Minecraft.

We need more acid attacks in GTA 5.

Never happened to me.

This!
If girls even notice you you are not truecel
If girls don’t do everything in their hand to not be in a group with you , you are not truecel
If they voluntarily speak with you , you are not truecel

A group of 3-4 foids: "Tehehee can we have your phone number?"
Me: "Yes, but why?"
Foids: "Just kidding! Teheheheeh!"

This!
If girls don’t do everything in their hand to not be in a group with you , you are not truecel
@taloh @Mokocchi thoughts?

no but i've had something more brutal

I have really bad experience with females but it is clear that all the smile i could get from them when I was in high school and all were just for them the best way to make me help them / buy stuff for them and all... for what... nothing cause they forget me right after this.

Everyone here mogs me

This!
@taloh @Mokocchi thoughts?
Sadly that is not the case, other users might think its bragging but its not.
I would have killed to have been completely ignored in high school instead of being made fun of and gaslighted by everyone.
If you are average you don't stand out and you are a normie, when you are as ugly as i am people reach out to you, but just to abuse and make fun of you.

This!
@Mokocchi thoughts?

Girls will ignore you if you are incel, yes. But that makes you an easy target when they need someone to take the piss out on. You have no friends, no social value, most would laugh at your defecation. When they see you, they see someone who they can easily gank to gain brownie points in their friend group, and women are just as socially vicious as men are, even if they are stupid.

Sadly that is not the case, other users might think its bragging but its not.
I would have killed to have been completely ignored in high school instead of being made fun of and gaslighted by everyone.
If you are average you don't stand out and you are a normie, when you are as ugly as i am people reach out to you, but just to abuse and make fun of you.
Girls will ignore you if you are incel, yes. But that makes you an easy target when they need someone to take the piss out on. You have no friends, no social value, most would laugh at your defecation. When they see you, they see someone who they can easily gank to gain brownie points in their friend group, and women are just as socially vicious as men are, even if they are stupid.
Exactly. agreed with every word tbh

A girl has never flirted with me even if its fake, tbh I dont think a girl actually did speak to me outside of a cashier situation.

This is really like a dumb way to brag post.

Pretty sure this would have happened to me if i didnt go to school w my cousins/brothers

This is really like a dumb way to brag post.

I see you didn't read all of my comments.

Oh yea i forgot to add.

There was one funny moment where she was asking me what my type of a girl, i said i didn't have much preference as long as she was pretty, but she was really bugging me 'what do you mean you don't have a preference?' 'everyone has a preference like for me i like Tall and Muscular'

She said this to me who she 'supposedly liked' and i'm 5'4, so yea...

Has happend to me it was to brutal to tell

Well, kind of. It was in HS when some group of dudes dared a girl to 'ask me out' as a joke. All she did was walk over to me walk back and then all the dudes laughed. Very humiliating.

Relatable, man. I don't get it. Why do it? That's how I developed my first oneitis, but of course, she rejected me.

I really didn't expect this phenomena to be so common.

This is very unsettling

It happened to me once and the culprit was 14 year old Ethnic jb (i was 17 at the time) it happened in a educational centre where i was the only guy in group of 3 girls including her, so long story short this girl basically got awfully flirty with me and would say rather embarrassing borderline cringy things

:chad: