Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever begged foids for hugs irl?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Have you ever said something like "Where's my hug at" or just awkwardly asked foids for hugs in a way that made them uncomfortable?

Fortunately I was never this cringe or non self aware

I hugged my therapist. JFL

When I was a kid I actually did this.
And it worked too, I got away with it.
I think it was the last time anyone ever hugged me =/

Have you ever said something like "Where's my hug at" or just awkwardly asked foids for hugs in a way that made them uncomfortable?
never been close enough to any girls IRL for this to seem at all appropriate

begged my sis, bitch said no, killed her

I did in 9th grade. She was pretty hot and she actually did. Deep down she didn't want to of course.

I did once and she rejected my bidding

Asking a toilet for a hug is simp and gay. I want her to hug my little dick with her mouth

I could never be the “where’s my hug” guy. That’s more of a male feminist/soycuck thing

I would never beg, but I was unironically considering approaching girls to see if they wanted a hug, just to do something that would push me out of my comfort zone. I've no interest in approaching them to try to get dates anymore, but hugs are good and it would be a good thing to do.

I just straight up asked some foid for blowjob on 1st of april last year

Where’s my hug

I’m too high inhib to do shit like that, but I wish I wasn’t. Trolling foids irl sounds like a good past time but I don’t have the balls unfortunately:feelsrope: