Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever been to a party?

Yes, but it's shit if you are ugly and have social anxiety.

Depends. I've been to parties with my incel / low tier normie friends, girls not allowed and Minecraft lan parties mandatory. It was a long time ago tho. I miss those simple happy times.

I’ve been to a few but I hated them all and had panic attacks during them. My brother had to calm me down.

autism + large social setting = inevitable disaster

Depends what counts, I suppose I've only ever been to a "real" one once, just to throw me a bone because no one, not even the "friend" who invited me there ever invited me again.

Yes it was the worst decision of my life I got mogged by everyone in the house since I was the ugliest person there, and I got nothing but looks of disgust when ever I tried talking to any foid. It was pure suicide fuel since all my friends were either getting approached by foids, laughing with them, and everyone there was making out at some point while I stood in the corner of the house with my hands in my pocket the rest of the night.
Parties are not a safe place for incels they are physical representations of hell

Yes, when I was 11 or 12. I don't remember much, though. It was my best friend's party, but that was the last year we were friends. Puberty started becoming a thing and he turned into a Chadlet, started chasing girls and girls started chasing him.
We grew apart very quickly because I hit puberty much later.

I was actually close to getting a kiss that day because we were playing that spin the bottle game, I don't know what it's called. It didn't happen, though.

I haven't been to a house party in around 10 years. They're one of the worst imaginable environments for me as a quiet, introverted guy - a loud, enclosed space with lots of people and few to no quiet spaces.

but I hated them all and had panic attacks

Never in my life. I have no interest in loud music or crowds.

Not since I was 14, and only then only with childhood friends.

A couple in high school with the nerdy clique.

Never go to parties if you are ugly, it will be pure torture.

Seeing girls you previously thought were wholesome girls that weren't sluts... you'll never know that ignorance again.

I’ve been to a few but I hated them all and had panic attacks during them. My brother had to calm me down.

autism + large social setting = inevitable disaster

Why did not you crash the party?

You just hang around by the wall. Not really exciting and you'll probably get made fun of

Went to a few when I was a teenager, pure suifuel, guys making out with foids left right and center.

No, and I don't think I could handle them. Even going to bars gives me terrible anxiety.

One and I wasn't even invited, I just walked in, stood awkwardly in a corner for like 1 hour then left. It was pretty fucking trash, just normies coping with alcohol whilst 2 chads had all foids surrounding them, teeheeing touching them etc

I’m the ugly wallflower at every party I go too. Most of the parties I’ve been to were “boomer” parties that my Dad invited me too. We mostly just smoked cigars and played cards while drinking beer.

Assuming you mean actual parties and not pre-teen birthday parties, no.

Yes. I remember my very first non-kid party, I was around 13 and went to my neighbor's party, there were a blonde foid there who must have been about my age or a bit younger, she was absolutely gorgeous, my taste for foids never ever changed.

I have never ever been anywhere to any sort of party.

Yes. I remember my very first non-kid party, I was around 13 and went to my neighbor's party, there were a blonde foid there who must have been about my age or a bit younger, she was absolutely gorgeous, my taste for foids never ever changed.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Yeah it sucks. Nobody wants to associate with you if you’re incel tier looks

I was at a party when i was really really young, and my classmate invited some girls over to his place
So it was me, him and a few girls
And we wanted to play spin the bottle, and maybe kiss and stuff, you know the drill
Either way, i suddenly got extreme diarrhea, and the girls were all sitting in his room, and i had this urge to shit, and my stomach was already making loud noises because of the gas
So i hold it back, till the point where i nearly shat myself, and there was so much gas in me, that my colon sounded like a car starting up or something
So i told everyone i have to make a call, ran to the bathroom and took a shit. And because there was so much gas in me, i farted while shitting, it was so loud, everyone could hear it
I only heard laughter from the other room
So after that, i went back into the room, and everyone was trying to hide their laughter, and my classmate even asked me, so how was the phone call
I said, it was good, and i sat down
At the moment i sat down, i instantly had to shit again, my stomach started making noises
I sat there for maybe 45 seconds before i told them, i have to make another call
Left the room, ran over to the bathroom, shat again with loud fart noises, only could hear laughter
I nearly started crying

The last time I went to a party, I was 13 and everyone was invited

The first time I was invited to a job party by a co-worker, this was the reaction I got when I walked in.

BzH96Tr

Yes.

Still a kissless virgin tho.

Yep. It was the worst experience ever. The host banged 3 times while I was left completely defeated on the couch with a beer on my hands. I got so depressed that I left early and caught a bus back home at 4am (this was in a university in a different city).

autism + large social setting
I have social anxiety PLUS i most likely have autism. So even if i get invited, i probably wouldn't go

I dont have friends that would invite me to a party tbh.

Nope. I dream of even being invited to one.