Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Have you ever been spat on?

Have you ever been spat on?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Wtf

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Mistake

Mistake

Pain.
★★★★★
When I was 11, I was walking home with my dark triad chadlite fake friend and I was talking to him about my grandfather's death (he died a few days before this conversation). At first he was sympathetic, saying that he's sorry for my loss and telling me how nice he was. And then as we were walking down a road, out of nowhere, this fucker punched my shoulder, shouted "pussy" at me and spat on my coat. No this is not a fucking LARP, he is genuinely fucked in the head, I'm pretty sure he still wants to fight me but that's a different story. When I was 15, I was sitting next to another chadlite "friend" in class. He didn't exactly spit on me but he spit on his finger, and then rubbed it on my ear. His friends were laughing hard. I told him "what the fuck" with an angry expression and he was like "yooo calm down!!!!". Again I wish that this was bullshit, but why the fuck would I make this shit up. I am so ugly that I am not even seen as a human. And yes I should have punched them both, don't remind me...

Wish I was (by a goth foid) :feelsbadman:

Yeah, like in second grade. I had beef with someome for some reason i dont remember and starting spitting on him in class room. After that he started to spit back

by my own mother
only like 2 years ago

This made my blood boil, brocel. Fuck those faggots. They deserve to die. I hope you've gotten over it because it's no good letting these things get to you now. But next time this happens, don't back down.

Yes, I was beaten, mugged and spat on by some gypsies a couple of times when I was a kid.

This made my blood boil, brocel. Fuck those faggots. They deserve to die. I hope you've gotten over it because it's no good letting these things get to you now. But next time this happens, don't back down.
Yeah I won't back down if this happens again, thanks brocel :heart:

by my own mother
only like 2 years ago
Yes, I was beaten, mugged and spat on by some gypsies a couple of times when I was a kid.
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ