Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been rated?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
who did it? how did they rate you?

Like everyone I curious what my number is, but too high inhib and too worried about being doxed and becoming a meme

Solid 5 from most raters here

I don't see how you can see ratings as a legit thing. I have been rated 0-1/10 one time and 5/10 by someone else here. I don't give a fuck about ratings tbh. It's just personal taste. Also, Foids rate different than most men.

No, I'm afraid I'll snap

3-4/10 typically

Yesterday registered at photofeeler, uploaded two photos. Not many votes yet, and result is 4.1 and 4 at atractiveness

Yes, FaceandLMS rated me in the range of 4-6, though factors apart from my face still make me truecel.

I've gotten a lot of different opinions.
Anything from "2.5/10 visit Ghandi,you big eyed faggot."
To
"You're a really neotenous looking normie"

Yes, @RREEEEEEEEE did, brutal

Last edited:

Not truecel tier but it’s still over for me when you throw my autism and bipolar into it
5 assburger-gang, you are 1 inch taller at 6'1 though. They will always treat us as volcel even though it's still hopeless at this lvl with autism..

I don't need a confirmation from sb that I'm ugly. I know this.

No, I don't usually post my pics online

Everybody gets rated all the time. You can easiely find out your rating by how people have treated you in the past.

I don't trust people(Especially on web) so there exist ZERO pictures of me on the web and I want it to stay like that. I have asked my sisters to rate me and they gave me the typical "you look normal line".

I don't trust people(Especially on web) so there exist ZERO pictures of me on the web and I want it to stay like that. I have asked my sisters to rate me and they gave me the typical "you look normal line".
Family foid rate=more fake thing in history.

My face is like 3/10.

Life is pain.

Also, Foids rate different than most men.
this would be the truest rating, being rated by a group of anonymous foids.
Yes, FaceandLMS rated me in the range of 4-6, though factors apart from my face still make me truecel.
that's who I was thinking of, I consider him one of the authorities on the blackpill and lookism

A 3/10,and my face is not the only problem.

My friend overheard when some girls talked about me being 2/10

No, I haven’t.

You're being rated every time you are in the vicinity of a foid.
If she smiles at you genuinly you are a 8
If she flirts with you, you are 9
If she touches you, you are 10
If she is civil towards you, you are 7
If she doesn't acknowledge u are there, you are 5-6
If she is visibly digusted by you, you are 3-4
If she cannot bare to be anywhere near you, u r below 3

around psl 2.5-3 by serious raters

consistently been rated 2.5-3

Im curious but scared as well

There was an old site called Rate My Photos. In early 2018 when I was becoming slowly blackpilled, I signed up for it to confirm my suspicion that I was a 4 but I got rejected from the site.

Judging by a thread where you rate yourself by how you are treated by women, I am about a 3 to 4.

No, but my mother and grandmother thinks I'm handsome. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't see how you can see ratings as a legit thing. I have been rated 0-1/10 one time and 5/10 by someone else here. I don't give a fuck about ratings tbh. It's just personal taste. Also, Foids rate different than most men.
doesn't make sense either. People say "he's a 5". Ok, then what's that measuring? Is this a percentile?

Yes, I have, by multiple women. My highest rating was a 5, my lowest was a 3, but the majority of the ratings were 4s.

I was rated 2-3 on r/rateme. That's when you really know it's over.

Last time I was rated on a 1-10 scale was by a female in middle school who said 6/10, but she obviously did it to not make me feel bad.

I usually get pretty low ratings. The lowest I got was -20/100 once :lul::cryfeels: On average though I usually get around a 3 or 4 out of 10

No, but my mother and grandmother thinks I'm handsome. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i got that from relatives growing up too, its really not helpful that they did that, it gives us a completely wrong idea

I asked in yahoo answer and they told me 0/10, -2/10, 1/10...

I asked in yahoo answer and they told me 0/10, -2/10, 1/10...
Its a good thing. - 2/10 means you can steal some points around chads to be a 0/10.

Its a good thing. - 2/10 means you can steal some points around chads to be a 0/10.

I've been rated anywhere from 4-7 by normalfags when I used to post pictures online when I was 18 or 19. I've also been rated IRL by a guy who is familiar with the red pill and the black pill as a 4 as well. That guy has slept with 120 different women so I trust him.

I was rated between 3 and 5,5 by other Italiancels.

Got rated on soc
tried tinder
spoke to women with my face

I am pretty confident in my rating.