Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been rated out of 10 by a foid

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I have I had my friend send a picture of me to a 9 out of 10 black foid because I a feeling myself and he rated me a 2 and called me fat and ugly

She didn't wanted to rate me, not a good sign

Never but I got the message after being called ugly and gross enough times. And after all the jokes.

I once ask a female cousin to rate me in a 1-10 scale and she said that i was a 7 lmao.

Too bad that i am not into incest and cousin love:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Jfl

yes multiple times
my "friends" would send pictures of me to their foid freinds and i would constantly get rated 3 or lower
i dont why my normie friends enjoy doing this, maybe its a self esteem boost?

you are either fuckable or you arent lol

never/10
They avoid me

No. I'm an incel, the answer is a big fat "0".

My only experience is this.

Back in my old times I've posted pictures with me on /truerateme and a guy said I'm 6 and I'm a single mother slayer and his gf said that I'm a strong 8. He said "I had a debate with my gf and she argued with me that you're not a 6, she said you're a strong 8"

I was rated a 4/10 by a hooker

I put my face on 4chan camwhoring board

where you post your face then rate others
white foid gave me 6 (again could be larp)
gave other white guys 4/5 lifefuel

yeah she called me a dork and that was the only time i asked a toilet to rate me.

I have I had my friend send a picture of me to a 9 out of 10 black foid because I a feeling myself and he rated me a 2 and called me fat and ugly
I already know thats a lie because i have never seen a black foid higher than 6/10

I have and was rated 0/10 :feelsbadman:

Normies at my work were rating people and I asked what I am. They laughed for a while and then there was silence and the guy said 4.5/10. He was totally inflating because he was intimidated, I’m like a 2