Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious have you ever been put in an embarrassing situation by a gay

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
first year high school a gay fat nigger hugged me :feelspuke:

No, i don't know any.

ban me then cuck
Wwww

Been accused of being "gay" because some normalfag that was bothering me in class looked up gay people kissing on instagram and told me to watch it and not look away, I do exactly that and he calls me gay for not looking away. Trust me, if I did look away and if I said "eww" or something similar he would of called me homophobic or something retarded like that. Sometimes you can't win. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

no man i dont hang around faggots

Thankfully people don't reveal that they are faggots here.

Thankfully people don't reveal that they are faggots here.
try automatic car instead of manual it will be easier to overcome ur anxiety and fgear

Not at the moment , but here theres hundreds of faggots.

I dont interact with people, even less with fags

try automatic car instead of manual it will be easier to overcome ur anxiety and fgear
If I even mentioned automatic gear my dad would disown me and kick out of house.

Bruh, when I was in prison I got hit on by every faggot that ever saw me in the shower. I have a great ass. Most awkward situation was this guy jerking off and staring at me while I washed myself.

Nope, never happened to me.

Bruh, when I was in prison I got hit on by every faggot that ever saw me in the shower. I have a great ass. Most awkward situation was this guy jerking off and staring at me while I washed myself.
Did you ever looksmin in prison so you wouldn't be harassed or assaulted? Like, for example, shaving half your head and idk tbh

Never seen a literal faggot irl. My friend said there was one here and shopkeepers beat him

Did you ever looksmin in prison so you wouldn't be harassed or assaulted? Like, for example, shaving half your head and idk tbh

Not really. There wasn't much I could do and when people knew I was straight it dissapated on its own.