Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever been on a date?

I'm sure INCELS.co posters have been

yes and i got a kiss at the end

Fakecel if a foid agrees to go on a date with you

No i hope i will ascend and be on one though

Did she test your alcohol level? she probably thought you were drunk
Yukiko is the hottest waifu from P4

She knows I never drink alcohol. Not for religious reasons, but just because I do very stupid things when I drink.

And, yeah, I agree that she's definitely the hottest waifu. Much better than Chie Satonaka. The other problem with Chie is her name : in french, "Chier" means "to crap". Chie has short hairs too, a thing I relate to feminism.

I love madjhol dates

She knows I never drink alcohol. Not for religious reasons, but just because I do very stupid things when I drink.

And, yeah, I agree that she's definitely the hottest waifu. Much better than Chie Satonaka. The other problem with Chie is her name : in french, "Chier" means "to crap". Chie has short hairs too, a thing I relate to feminism.
Short hair for females are like bold to males, they need perfect face to look good.

If you have ever been on a date, you shouldn't be rotting on an incel forum.

Before I was blackpilled? Yes. A few times and its a sad story.

My cousin set me up with someone and we went on a date. She was a bit chubby but seemed nice enough. She complained she needed a "real man" (blue pill thinking JFL) and she asked me to come round her place once or twice. We never did anything physical besides a hug. She complained the electrics always tripped out in her kitchen. So I fixed them - there was no separate 32A spur for the oven and i converted 3 out of the 4 sockets into a radial so they would work because the other end of the ring main had burnt out. I made her pay for the parts - but I got discount on them and saved her hundreds of pounds of labour.

She then stopped talking to me and got back with her ex who used to sit around the house all day drinking lager and playing playstation and he used to hit her all the time. She then called me creepy because she ghosted me and I was trying to get in touch with her. Luckily my cousin called her out and took my side in it.

I got a date on OKC in 2011. The girl was morbidly obese and honestly it was painful. She had the personality of a rock and thought she was hot shit. I had very little to talk about her with. She ghosted me. I was such a bluepill cuck I wanted to get a 2nd date just for practice.

I chatted to 2 more girls on OKC around 2013-2015 for a bit but both of those ghosted me as well.

I hung out with the love of my life twice for about 20 days total in 2 years when I flew 5000 miles to visit her. We never called it a date but we ate together a bunch of times and hung out at her place. After a great day we went back to her place - we had just seen a film and we were watching the big bang theory (she liked it) and I tried to put him arm round her but she shoved it off and i realised she was sleeping with this guy she was always complaining about after a little detective work.

So yeah. I'm so glad to be blackpilled. In retrospect the whole idea of dating is comical.

You're asking a fish if he's ever walked on dry land, JFL

and i realised she was sleeping with this guy she was always complaining about after a little detective work.

If women talks shit about a guy, she's 100% fucking him or about to do so ASAP.

This NEVER fails.

Like we actually could to begin with.

If women talks shit about a guy, she's 100% fucking him or about to do so ASAP.

This NEVER fails.

High IQ blackpill law my friend. This happened back in 2013-2014 before the "black pill" was really a thing. It took another year and a half before I fully accepted that she was fucking him and it was serious. That was a REALLY bad time for me.

Between the disparaging way she spoke of this man and the smell of sex coming from her bedroom (yes, it has a very noticeable smell) I figured it out. That and some secret detective work on social media.

I once had a foid agree to go on a date with me.

She flaked on me at the last moment.

That's the closest I ever got.