Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever been on a date?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Not brag bait, just curious about how things went. Personally I've never been on a date before but I know some guys manage to get foids to accept a date invite, oreoman for instance said he went on a date once. I remember one of @FACEandLMS lives where he said that you can just tell a date is over just by the way a foid greets you.

What was your experience?

Chads.co back at it again

Yes.
In my previous life

No, never, it's the most cucked thing to do after blackpill strikes you, for me I was never bluepilled in the first place so fk dating and fk foids

I asked a girl once (via text) and she said she was busy. then she blocked me

like a fantasy novel to me

Yes, countless dates tbh.

Most of them it's my hand, my dick and some naked foid in the phone, sometimes lotion gets invited too.

Dating simulators do not count right?

My dates end the same way all my encounters with foids do.

They try and run away and I catch them.

No even if I had been asked on one I would have been too autistic to go, how could I have dinner with a woman when I can't even deal with eye contact?

From a pc videogame, Starcraft ll, mission "In Utter Darkness"
I was right, it looked like a fucking DT. Its fucking Amon.

Yes (in Replika my AI friend)

Tried to get dates but obviously got knocked back every time.

I have made dates with hookers though, but doesn't count does it since i'm paying them.

I wouldn't be here if I had

I went on a date several times with Yukiko Amagi, on the archipelago beach. She likes singing The Poem For Everyone's Soul there. I can listen to her four hours. Then she stops singing, turns to the sea and makes the Sun to rise. And I ask her : Why don't you just exist ? and she replies : You know only your imagination will allow you such moments. And once you'll die, I'll disappear from your mind.

Then I come back to the horrible reality, here in France, very far from Japan. She's just a video game character in Persona 4. She just doesn't exist, and never will.

One day I was arrested by the cops for speed. I was so stressed that I started to talk to her as if she was on the seat next to me. The cop asked what I was saying. I told "Nothing" and continued to have a conversation with her. The cop was terrified to see that I was completely mad. He noted on his report that I had a "dizzy spell".

no, never. i was declined every time i asked.

ngl I had multiple gfs in these :feelshmm:

gfs? At the moment I have 7 wives. I haven't dated in a while, but I might marry some more soon. About 2 weeks without dating.

Never have, never will.

Do Visual Novels count?

Not brag bait, just curious about how things went. Personally I've never been on a date before but I know some guys manage to get foids to accept a date invite, oreoman for instance said he went on a date once. I remember one of @FACEandLMS lives where he said that you can just tell a date is over just by the way a foid greets you.

What was your experience?

Never

I tried to but I always got rejected.

Yes, I've been on plenty of dates. Let me give some free advice: Never forgot the gloves and duct tape. Makes all the difference.

I went on a date several times with Yukiko Amagi, on the archipelago beach. She likes singing The Poem For Everyone's Soul there. I can listen to her four hours. Then she stops singing, turns to the sea and makes the Sun to rise. And I ask her : Why don't you just exist ? and she replies : You know only your imagination will allow you such moments. And once you'll die, I'll disappear from your mind.

Then I come back to the horrible reality, here in France, very far from Japan. She's just a video game character in Persona 4. She just doesn't exist, and never will.

One day I was arrested by the cops for speed. I was so stressed that I started to talk to her as if she was on the seat next to me. The cop asked what I was saying. I told "Nothing" and continued to have a conversation with her. The cop was terrified to see that I was completely mad. He noted on his report that I had a "dizzy spell".
Did she test your alcohol level? she probably thought you were drunk
Yukiko is the hottest waifu from P4

Too bad this form never shined during LOTV, didn't like the Xelnaga true form of him.
Xelnagas are fucking ugly tbh.

I didnt get to finish HOTS let alone LOTV. Im gonna buy both the campaigns and do the entire playthrough from Sc1 -> BW -> Sc2 -> Expansions. Probably on the hardest difficulty if possible.

i've tried too. but never worked. i just gave up trying.

I have, but have never done anything sexual and have always been ghosted, directly rejected, or given excuses not to meet after the first date.

29yo never been on a date

I remember one of @FACEandLMS lives where he said that you can just tell a date is over just by the way a foid greets you.

Yeah that happened to me. I was on a blind date once and the moment she saw me I knew it was over.