Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever been laughed at in public before?

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
a foid said hi to me in school today then turned around and laughed with all her friends:fuk: Like skitting laughing, on the verge of tears,why...?????? like, HAHA FUNNY UGLY MAN:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:??? how is it funny, they are so cruel

This is why you're inkwell mass shootings happen.

Go ER if not Larp

brootal innocent shy guys got blackpilled by whorish foids

it happened a few times they always laughed at my hair, it's too brutal, it's no wonder I ended up like this I could kill everything and everyone without remorse, these motherfuckers took the empathy out of me too soon

Yes, even to this day by full-grown adults

Yes and how you can go ER on multiple people?

Yes plenty of occasions.

Never happened to me. :chad::chad:

Yes, it happens to me all the time.

Only ever laughed at. Have to go out of my way to be non-existent. Wish non-existent came natural to me. Being too mediocre to be noticed would be preferable to be a laughing stock.

Yes. On my campus, multiple times, girls have pointed and laughed at me, with some ew's. That didn't even happen in high school. I take showers every day and I'm the nicest dressed out of everyone I know. College girls have the maturity level of a fucking Toaster Strudel.

possibly, I don't know, I pretty much ignore everyone while i am in public.Even if i hear a bunch of foids laughing as I go past, what am I going to do.

Yeah, especially during high school.

Plenty of times but never to the extent of how some movies make it out to be. Forgot the movie but a jock gave a kid a wedgie and the whole school saw and laughed at him. Never that far

just a few
1) in 6th grade was the first time i had to change in front of other boys. I would go super fast. first week of school i guess i went too fast and when i was walking out people were laughing but i didnt know why. Then i go to class and this friendly niggress tells me everyone can see my underwear. But she says it super loud and my whole class laughs at me. Around 25 kids. Even the teacher came in and told me to turn around and she laughed at me as well. Then she sent me outside to tuck my clothes back in properly

2) went to a movies. My grandma bought me a shirt. Was bright yellow. She said i looked handsome in it. I believed her. So i would wear ot often. I stand in line for movie and overhear 3 teens mocking me and taking pictures. 3 teen girls. Calling me a fat banana. Went to bathroom. Cried real fast. Washed my face. Saw movie. Went home and theew that fucking shirt in the god damn trash can. My mom asked about it weeks later. Told her i spilled soy sauce on it and had to throw it away. My grandma was sad.

3) bought bunch of chocolayes for valentines day. This is when i was still optimistic about females. Each had a hand written card. I had work that morning and was super tired. Night before was making v-cards. Drawing and shit. Was late for work. Running down hallway with my bags of chocolates. I fall down the stairs (not like a staircase. Like 5 small stairs) and my chocolates goes everywhere. some passerbys (mostly female) start laughing at me. I turn red and start sweating. Quickly get my chocolates then get a talking to at work since im late. A few of my boxes are all crushed i was so angry with myself. (brb need to swich ips)

Yes. On my campus, multiple times, girls have pointed and laughed at me, with some ew's. That didn't even happen in high school. I take showers every day and I'm the nicest dressed out of everyone I know. College girls have the maturity level of a fucking Toaster Strudel.
Happened to me back in highschool when I tried to compliment or flirt with them most of the time they gave me this disgusting expression their faces or say "ew". I hate looking back in those days, I wish i'd become blackpilled early in life just to avoid the excruciating pain.

Something like that I went too a convenient store and these group of older guys in there early 30s were in line and looked at me and said "hey he looks like he has been living under a rock for a while" I was 17 at the time

3) bought bunch of chocolayes for valentines day. This is when i was still optimistic about females. Each had a hand written card. I had work that morning and was super tired. Night before was making v-cards. Drawing and shit. Was late for work. Running down hallway with my bags of chocolates. I fall down the stairs (not like a staircase. Like 5 small stairs) and my chocolates goes everywhere. some passerbys (mostly female) start laughing at me. I turn red and start sweating. Quickly get my chocolates then get a talking to at work since im late. A few of my boxes are all crushed i was so angry with myself.
3b) So I'm working for a few hours and the whole time I'm pissed at myself for ruining some of the boxes although the cards were all still good. I go to school and enter the home room. It was a class for students that all had jobs so it was about 40 or 50 of us about. Majority were female so back then I liked the class because of the high potential for female interaction. So I start passing out the chocolates and cards attached and all the class is giddy with excitement. All the girls are taking pictures and waiting for me to give them their valentine. A few I didn't have chocolate boxes for because they were ruined so I had to lie and say I ran out of money and couldn't buy enough boxes. The ones that didn't get boxes were angry with me. Then a few were angry (especially this one chink) because my hand written poems weren't all that unique. No two were the same but I'm not a fucking writer and so yes some of them either followed the same pattern or used the same rhyme scheme but they were all different. The girls were comparing their cards and angry they weren't unique enough. Then some other girls that got everything were upset that the chocolate boxes I got didn't have the kinds of chocolates they wanted (It was a variety pack).

Row by row I was handing out valentines and not a single fucking whore thanked me. It wasn't until I got up to give one to my female teacher that she told the class to start thanking me so they did. God I'm sorry if this comes off as bitchy but this moment in time is one of my biggest regrets. For the longest time I would think about this moment over and over and wonder if I did anything different if I could have gotten a gf. If I just stayed up all night to think of unique poems. If I wasn't in a rush to go to work and gave a girl a choclate box that didn't get one would she have dated me? The one chink girl told me her valentine was very cute and she told her mom about it and her Mom wanted to meet me. I'm not Chinese but what if her Mom wanted to fuck and give me some of that sucky-sucky fucky-fucky?
I just can't fathom that a whole room of god dam females and none of them wanted to date me. None of them thanked me. None of them gave me a god dam valentine and NONE of them was truly happy. They all found fault with something I did or about me (I was super sweaty since I ran to work and school and my clothes got dirty so I didn't look the best that day. I was also upset with myself because of this. if I looked proper would someone have dated me then?)

Then you look back and I realized I went above and beyond. I couldn't do any more. Why does putting in all this effort get me no pussy? No kiss? Not even a hug? A handshake? Something?
Then you overhear these fucking sluts talk about their boyfriends and how their boyfriends didn't do a god damn thing for them yet it is valentine so they still feel obliged to suck his dick and let him hit it raw HOLY SHIT I FUCKING HATE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
I work from home now and don't really go out anymore since I gave up on life and social interactions but this is a recent-ish one.

4) I go out to a restaurant with a coworker. We go to Golden Wok. The Golden Wok I eat at has TVs so you can watch sports or news or whatever else they have on. So my coworker is eating a big meal and taking a while so I start viewing one of the TVs. I guess I look dumbfounded or something because next thing I know this obvious giga-whore white bitch hollers (she is at dining table. we are at drink table but next to each other), "a;jsdf;jas;dfasfj"

I guess I didn't realize she was talking to me so she snaps her fucking fingers at me and hollers, "Where are you looking at?"
the question was so dumb and she caught me off-guard I just kept going, "Huh?" Huh? What? Huh?" over and over. I literally was so confused. My coworker is stuffing his face and this bitch is accosting me. She keeps telling me why I'm looking at her and her friend and I keep telling them I'm just looking at the TV. This whore doesn't believe me. She keeps accusing me of looking at her and her friend. I fucking want to flip the fuck out but she is quite loud in this Asian Restaurant so I just try and ignore this bitch for a good 3-5 minutes. She keeps trying to anger me and her friend is giggling and now she has the surrounding tables looking at me and kind of smiling under their breath as well. So I just admit defeat and apologize and say that I shouldn't be looking that way and turn around and wait for my coworker to finish eating. He finishes and I pay the bill and then we leave silently as I try my best to not look in that direction or at the table.

This one was quite brutal. I'm shy enough as it is then for some bitch to start shit with me while I'm out in public and especially she's a bitch and a white devil. At least asian cunts have a bit of tact and would probably whisper or something for me to turn away but these white whores were hollering right over the table so staff and the surrounding tables could hear. It wasn't his fault but I was eyeing down my coworker so fucking hard with my eyes, "HURRY THE FUCK UP AND EAT SO WE CAN LEAVE!!!" but he didn't get the hint so I had to take her abuse for another 5 minutes and about 10 minutes of uncomfortable silence.

Last edited:
3b) So I'm working for a few hours and the whole time I'm pissed at myself for ruining some of the boxes although the cards were all still good. I go to school and enter the home room. It was a class for students that all had jobs so it was about 40 or 50 of us about. Majority were female so back then I liked the class because of the high potential for female interaction. So I start passing out the chocolates and cards attached and all the class is giddy with excitement. All the girls are taking pictures and waiting for me to give them their valentine. A few I didn't have chocolate boxes for because they were ruined so I had to lie and say I ran out of money and couldn't buy enough boxes. The ones that didn't get boxes were angry with me. Then a few were angry (especially this one chink) because my hand written poems weren't all that unique. No two were the same but I'm not a fucking writer and so yes some of them either followed the same pattern or used the same rhyme scheme but they were all different. The girls were comparing their cards and angry they weren't unique enough. Then some other girls that got everything were upset that the chocolate boxes I got didn't have the kinds of chocolates they wanted (It was a variety pack).

Row by row I was handing out valentines and not a single fucking whore thanked me. It wasn't until I got up to give one to my female teacher that she told the class to start thanking me so they did. God I'm sorry if this comes off as bitchy but this moment in time is one of my biggest regrets. For the longest time I would think about this moment over and over and wonder if I did anything different if I could have gotten a gf. If I just stayed up all night to think of unique poems. If I wasn't in a rush to go to work and gave a girl a choclate box that didn't get one would she have dated me? The one chink girl told me her valentine was very cute and she told her mom about it and her Mom wanted to meet me. I'm not Chinese but what if her Mom wanted to fuck and give me some of that sucky-sucky fucky-fucky?
I just can't fathom that a whole room of god dam females and none of them wanted to date me. None of them thanked me. None of them gave me a god dam valentine and NONE of them was truly happy. They all found fault with something I did or about me (I was super sweaty since I ran to work and school and my clothes got dirty so I didn't look the best that day. I was also upset with myself because of this. if I looked proper would someone have dated me then?)

Then you look back and I realized I went above and beyond. I couldn't do any more. Why does putting in all this effort get me no pussy? No kiss? Not even a hug? A handshake? Something?
Then you overhear these fucking sluts talk about their boyfriends and how their boyfriends didn't do a god damn thing for them yet it is valentine so they still feel obliged to suck his dick and let him hit it raw HOLY SHIT I FUCKING HATE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
I work from home now and don't really go out anymore since I gave up on life and social interactions but this is a recent-ish one.

4) I go out to a restaurant with a coworker. We go to Golden Wok. The Golden Wok I eat at has TVs so you can watch sports or news or whatever else they have on. So my coworker is eating a big meal and taking a while so I start viewing one of the TVs. I guess I look dumbfounded or something because next thing I know this obvious giga-whore white bitch hollers (she is at dining table. we are at drink table but next to each other), "a;jsdf;jas;dfasfj"

I guess I didn't realize she was talking to me so she snaps her fucking fingers at me and hollers, "Where are you looking at?"
the question was so dumb and she caught me off-guard I just kept going, "Huh?" Huh? What? Huh?" over and over. I literally was so confused. My coworker is stuffing his face and this bitch is accosting me. She keeps telling me why I'm looking at her and her friend and I keep telling them I'm just looking at the TV. This whore doesn't believe me. She keeps accusing me of looking at her and her friend. I fucking want to flip the fuck out but she is quite loud in this Asian Restaurant so I just try and ignore this bitch for a good 3-5 minutes. She keeps trying to anger me and her friend is giggling and now she has the surrounding tables looking at me and kind of smiling under their breath as well. So I just admit defeat and apologize and say that I shouldn't be looking that way and turn around and wait for my coworker to finish eating. He finishes and I pay the bill and then we leave silently as I try my best to not look in that direction or at the table.

This one was quite brutal. I'm shy enough as it is then for some bitch to start shit with me while I'm out in public and especially she's a bitch and a white devil. At least asian cunts have a bit of tact and would probably whisper or something for me to turn away but these white whores were hollering right over the table so staff and the surrounding tables could hear. It wasn't his fault but I was eyeing down my coworker so fucking hard with my eyes, "HURRY THE FUCK UP AND EAT SO WE CAN LEAVE!!!" but he didn't get the hint so I had to take her abuse for another 5 minutes and about 10 minutes of uncomfortable silence.
Holy shit

>why are you looking at us
What the fuck? Do foids really do this?

Yep, thanks to n0rmies. I'm always the weird dude

I'm sorry you have to go through that OP. Genuinely. School isn't a blissful experience that's for sure - I'm glad I left it behind long ago. There are some merciless sociopathic girls and women out there. You can rest assured they'll be on Reddit in 10 years complaining about misogyny and talking about how evil men are.

I hate it when that happens

a foid said hi to me in school today then turned around and laughed with all her friends:fuk: Like skitting laughing, on the verge of tears,why...?????? like, HAHA FUNNY UGLY MAN:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:??? how is it funny, they are so cruel

yes

I'm sorry you have to go through that OP. Genuinely. School isn't a blissful experience that's for sure - I'm glad I left it behind long ago. There are some merciless sociopathic girls and women out there. You can rest assured they'll be on Reddit in 10 years complaining about misogyny and talking about how evil men are.
ur great anon

Fuck that shit man, pure ER fuel

Yes, multiple times in school and high school.

Yes
I hope they get cancer

Plenty of times but never to the extent of how some movies make it out to be. Forgot the movie but a jock gave a kid a wedgie and the whole school saw and laughed at him. Never that far

just a few
1) in 6th grade was the first time i had to change in front of other boys. I would go super fast. first week of school i guess i went too fast and when i was walking out people were laughing but i didnt know why. Then i go to class and this friendly niggress tells me everyone can see my underwear. But she says it super loud and my whole class laughs at me. Around 25 kids. Even the teacher came in and told me to turn around and she laughed at me as well. Then she sent me outside to tuck my clothes back in properly

2) went to a movies. My grandma bought me a shirt. Was bright yellow. She said i looked handsome in it. I believed her. So i would wear ot often. I stand in line for movie and overhear 3 teens mocking me and taking pictures. 3 teen girls. Calling me a fat banana. Went to bathroom. Cried real fast. Washed my face. Saw movie. Went home and theew that fucking shirt in the god damn trash can. My mom asked about it weeks later. Told her i spilled soy sauce on it and had to throw it away. My grandma was sad.

3) bought bunch of chocolayes for valentines day. This is when i was still optimistic about females. Each had a hand written card. I had work that morning and was super tired. Night before was making v-cards. Drawing and shit. Was late for work. Running down hallway with my bags of chocolates. I fall down the stairs (not like a staircase. Like 5 small stairs) and my chocolates goes everywhere. some passerbys (mostly female) start laughing at me. I turn red and start sweating. Quickly get my chocolates then get a talking to at work since im late. A few of my boxes are all crushed i was so angry with myself. (brb need to swich ips)
i think your stories have to be geniune as too much detail and emotion to be falsiified

if so you really should be a writer.

THis is weapons grade suifuel

To go THAT FAR and get zero pussy and even zero attention is just insanity, the level of inequality between you and the chads these gils actually went out with is INSANE, and deserves to be called out in big bold letters

If this shit happened to me and i put forward that kind of effort, guess whats happening next valentines, i line the bitches up i carefully place down the cards like you did before and the chocolate boxes as before. However what is inside is a little different than last year, inside the chocolate boxes are turds collect some rabbit droppings looks like chocolate pebbles and perfectly spherical , fill up each box, here you go luv. Inside the cards is a carefully crafted EXACTLY THE SAME Message;

Take a chance on me

I have revised it to be

Take a CHAD on me;

my lyrics;

If you go online
Take a chad
Take a chad
Take a chad

chad will be the 71st swipe,
Take a chad
Take a chad
Take a chad

and the date will be free,
Take a chad
Take a chad
Take a chad

but only for meeeeeeee
Take a chad
Take a chad
Take a chad

if you need food
let chad know he will be around
Take a chad
Take a chad
Take a chad

if his halo fails to grow
he will be feeling down
Take a chad
Take a chad
Take a chad

if chad hasnt grown
to nest up with the pretty birds
suddenly i wont be so free
HYPERGAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to select the very best,
every other man die.
if your jaw isnt very square
then your not my guy

Take a CHAD on meeeeeeeee,
Take a CHAD on meeeeeeeeee

yes and it has always been foids laughing at me or someone jestermaxxing and ma,king fun of me in public :society: we live in a society

A few times recetnly i was walking in the woods to smoke a joint at the top of the hill and some little cunts that were maybe 14-15 years old 2 boys 2 girls all white called me a paki as i was walking past the place they were hanging out and then laughed like it was so hilarious, wouldve smashed his inbred face in but i couldnt be arsed

Yeap. That's happen to me several times.

Yes, several times. I've been laughed at by groups of women for being short and having severe social anxiety. I've been called "ugly" by taller, assertive men.

Happened to me yesterday at my accommodation.

I was in the lift and when I left there was a mixed nigger chadlite with another mixed girl. Both my height. When I walked past, the mixed nigger made a loud and forced snicker, like nnrrqqqmmm, sucking his throat in and blowing his nose.

God I felt like shooting him.

Last edited:
This one is from my high-school days.

I was going home from school when a group of 3 foids walked past me, they stopped and one of them told me: "My friend here thinks you are cute and wants your phone number". Before I could even answer, her friend looked at me and said: "Ewww, no he is ugly". Then they walked away laughing.

Probably one of my earliest blackpills.

This one is from my high-school days.

I was going home from school when a group of 3 foids walked past me, they stopped and one of them told me: "My friend here thinks you are cute and wants your phone number". Before I could even answer, her friend looked at me and said: "Ewww, no he is ugly". Then they walked away laughing.

Probably one of my earliest blackpills.
Do the same to them someday and get called the cops called on you for harassment, rape, stalking and bullying.

Yes. Twice. It's partly why I'm such a shut-in.

Plenty of times.. most at traffic lights when I'm in a car and they feel safe to do so. Assholes