Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Have you ever been in a street fight? [personal story included]

Have you ever been in a street fight?

• Total voters
FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I've only been in 1 street fight my whole life and it was with some shoplifting faggot customer and I fucking bodied him (this was before I trained BJJ and muay thai) and he threatened to stab me and if I had been training striking back then I would have knocked him tf out before he can grab anything and I nearly been in a gym fight once because some faggot elbowed me for some reason when I walked past the leg extension and he spoke to me aggressively and I can tell he was angry and I was going to fight but there was so many people in the gym it wasn't worth it.

I got into a fiery duel with Tyrone the other day, I used my blade to vanquish the beast (in minecraft)

I got into a fiery duel with Tyrone the other day, I used my blade to vanquish the beast (in minecraft)
If you killed Tyrone that was only the level 1 Tyrone

A few times. One time it was because a dude started fighting my friend and I wasn't gonna let my homie get whooped. So we beat his ass pretty good. Another time was when I was at a bar and was fairly drunk. Some docuhey ass frat guy was starting shit with me and I didn't hesitate. Throw a few right hooks and jabs and next thing you know the guy is on his dizzy potion falling down and shit. I got kicked out and I left before any cops came.
After that my friends would joke and laugh and say to not start shit with me because I got hands. They also told me I should do fighting. So I eventually joined a boxing club

A few times. One time it was because a dude started fighting my friend and I wasn't gonna let my homie get whooped. So we beat his ass pretty good. Another time was when I was at a bar and was fairly drunk. Some docuhey ass frat guy was starting shit with me and I didn't hesitate. Throw a few right hooks and jabs and next thing you know the guy is on his dizzy potion falling down and shit. I got kicked out and I left before any cops came.
After that my friends would joke and laugh and say to not start shit with me because I got hands. They also told me I should do fighting. So I eventually joined a boxing club
Based, though it was a good idea you left the bar ASAP and you jumped the dude who fought your friend, its best to avoid street fights though.

Many times. But that was long time ago when i was a teen

Many times. But that was long time ago when i was a teen
Had a school fight my freshman year then didnt get a fight again until a few months after graduation

Based, though it was a good idea you left the bar ASAP and you jumped the dude who fought your friend, its best to avoid street fights though.
Very. You do not want to get knocked out and curbed stomped. Also never know whose packing a gun or knife. Only time you should be in a street fight is if your defending yourself

Only when I was school age, a kid tried to attack me at the park but I overpowered him so his friends tried to surround me and hit me with their bikes

Very. You do not want to get knocked out and curbed stomped. Also never know whose packing a gun or knife. Only time you should be in a street fight is if your defending yourself
If they pull out a knife chuck a fucking rock at them

When people tell me to stop martial arts and just get a gun like nigga I work in a ghetto city full of homelessfags so I cant carry guns at work

Only fakecels are beating people up in streetfights.

pretty common occurrence when I was a teen. wouldn't wish to do that today, for some reason kids today are psychos looking to actually kill each other.

Yes (in Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting)