Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been in a fist fight with a femoid?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Have you ever been in a fist fight with a femoid? How did this happen, and what was the outcome of the situation?

I did fight my sister once when we were very young (she was like 16 and I was 10) I somehow I managed to make her cry jfl

No, but I could win one. :feelsdevil:

never been in a fight with someone

I did fight my sister once when we were very young (she was like 16 and I was 10) I somehow I managed to make her cry jfl
"somehow"
as if a 10 year old couldn't beat most foids

"somehow"
as if a 10 year old couldn't beat most foids
I mean the height gap tho, I was so short even compared to normies my ages back then

Also happened to me, but when I was 11 and she was 19.
Fucking stupid how immature foids are to pick fights with minors.

How does a full grown man "fistfight" a femoid? It should be a one-sided beatdown unless the man is disabled.

I've hit two foids, but they didn't fought back, so can't really call it a fight tbh

How does a full grown man "fistfight" a femoid? It should be a one-sided beatdown unless the man is disabled.

I can just imagine some autistic dude waving their hands in circular motions trying to fight a foid

When I lost my virginity with a prostitute, she got impatient with me after 15 minutes and threw such a big fit I had to stop having sex with her, even though I paid her for it. I felt cheated. I punched her on the side of her head as she was walking to the door to leave. She dropped down to her knees and could not stand up for a few minutes.

First foid: 7th grade, I was queueing for lunch, and in front of me there was this sandnigger foid mocking me for my pale skin and ginger hair. After several minutes wondering if I should hit her or not, I punched her on the face.
She got mad, said her brothers would hit me (nothing happened), she went whining to the supervisor who told her she gets in trouble too many times and that she kinda deserved it.
And I got nothing.

Second foid: 9th grade, still queueing for lunch. There was a group of 6th grade foids behind me who pushed me. Once, I did nothing. Twice, I did nothing. The third time, I took the head of one of them, smashed it several times against the wall. They stopped. I got sermonned a bit later by a supervisor but nothing serious.

When I lost my virginity with a prostitute, she got impatient with me after 15 minutes and threw such a big fit I had to stop having sex with her, even though I paid her for it. I felt cheated. I punched her on the side of her head as she was walking to the door to leave. She dropped down to her knees and could not stand up for a few minutes.
good man, did you she report you?

First foid: 7th grade, I was queueing for lunch, and in front of me there was this sandnigger foid mocking me for my pale skin and ginger hair. After several minutes wondering if I should hit her or not, I punched her on the face.
She got mad, said her brothers would hit me (nothing happened), she went whining to the supervisor who told her she gets in trouble too many times and that she kinda deserved it.
And I got nothing.

Second foid: 9th grade, still queueing for lunch. There was a group of 6th grade foids behind me who pushed me. Once, I did nothing. Twice, I did nothing. The third time, I took the head of one of them, smashed it several times against the wall. They stopped. I got sermonned a bit later by a supervisor but nothing serious.
what a godsend, for you not to incur harsh penalties.

what a godsend, for you not to incur harsh penalties.
They just didn't give any fuck about students being violented.
I went several times to the administration to talk about my bullying but they didn't do anything.

I’ve sparred one and took it easy on her, this was when I was 17. Her punches felt like feathers lmao

I've never hit anyone let alone a female

It's social suicide to hit foids

I elbowed a foidlet at water park when I was 8 years old.

She was being annoying.

And I got nothing.

Low inhib mogs me

no or she'd be dead and in multiple pieces scattered across the pavement

yeah hit my mom once