Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been hit by a foid?

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
I got hit by a foid after she said I had "small dick energy", she probably wanted to see if I was going to stand up for myself or if I was cucked soy. I was too sad to even do anything back. If I hit her back she would have reported me to the police and they would have probably taken her side because I live in a feminist soy country. Have you ever been hit by a foid?

I made a joke, a toilet heard it and my friends said jokingly to hit me, she didn’t cause I’m trucel

A Mexican girl hit me repeatedly in the head after accusing me of recording her. I would have bashed her fucking skull open in self-defense but all 40 of her brothers were there.

Insulted yes, hit no

Fakecel trait
Foids were too disgusted to even touch me.

A Mexican girl hit me repeatedly in the head after accusing me of recording her. I would have bashed her fucking skull open in self-defense but all 40 of her brothers were there.
:feelskek:

Yes.

One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

Wouldn't happen. Except for the time a 16-year-old friend of my 11-year-old cousin Elizabeth tried to hit me for no reason.

She was much taller and very dark.

Yes.

Aspie John's slightly older cousin with BPD would hit/punch him whenever she was upset over something.

My relative hit me several times and tripped to trip me down a set of stairs twice as well. As young children, she would punch me when angry.

Yes. My half-cousins would tell me "Well? Get out of the car!" when I would arrive home after going somewhere with them.

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

In group therapy, a Cumskin hole received special privileges over me.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

Nice. My half-aunt would always provide fake "Wow!" gestures to me and Mother while visiting my grandparents.

Her daughters, of-course, hit me and laughed at me because I was depressed/anxious.

About that...

Did they mock your voice while asking this, shortly after hitting your head?

It can mean a simple greeting, as when Lyric kicked me for greeting her in elementary school, to when my half-cousins would hit me and laugh with their mother

I believe my half-aunt used to hit them with a shoe...I wonder if being kicked would help them relive their masochistic experiences.

Anyway: Calm down.

She was dozing off...I tried to grab her glasses to help her. She thought I hit her and pinned me to the floor until my grandparents arrived, telling them I tried to harm her. That was the only occasion in which I made willful eye contact with my maternal grandmother.

I was sixteen, and had recently left group therapy. I was anxious and depressed...I decided to see how I would feel about harming Mother, and decided to take scissors and start lightly poking her. I wrapped my legs and arms around her neck and shoulders. I tried to destroy my photo collection, but she took them away.

I see.

Years ago, I fought with Mother by simply grasping her face with my hands and pushing on it to represent my memories. I took note of her reddish bruises as I started slapping her repeatedly and yelling in her face. I made sure to match her facial expressions.

I also pelted her with garbage.

I actually felt neutral while doing it.

Cool. When I touched her at "That" time, it was similar to how she grabbed my neck after my father would hit her.

"My allergies...are acting up"

"Nice. Get my item"

My half-relatives bullied me and hit me many times.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

Yes, in elementary school. After that, no such incidents occurred.

Foids don't know about my existence

My sister used to hit and attack me and sit on me and I couldn't get her off. She was two years older than me. Then I hit puberty a little late and somewhere around 14-15 I was bigger than her and all of the sudden a few times she attacked me and I wasn't struggling to keep her away from me, I was struggling to not hurt her. She didn't realize the dynamic had changed and would hurt me because she was try harding to win, and then I'd snap and slap the fuck out of her for like 12 seconds, ending the fight. Happened 2 or 3 times and then suddenly, a miracle, we never had physical confrontations again!

Yeah I slapped a girls butt and she hit me in the arm hard

yes, because I'm ugly :feelscry:

No. Foids make sure they don't come near me unless they absolutely have to, because I'm so ugly. Even if a woman was on fire and I had a bucket of water, they would run away from me. No way a foiderino would ever touch me, even with their knuckles.

Did you count all of them to arrive at the figure of 40?

I got hit by a foid after she said I had "small dick energy", she probably wanted to see if I was going to stand up for myself or if I was cucked soy. I was too sad to even do anything back. If I hit her back she would have reported me to the police and they would have probably taken her side because I live in a feminist soy country. Have you ever been hit by a foid?

yes my mother

I was hit multiple times by foids when I was a kid

Cousins used to hit me when I was a kid, and I hit back.

In middle school, I was shoulder-checked by a foid, and often shoved by a tomboy/dyke… I retaliated.

One time I got slapped dizzy by a friend when I guessed the color of her nipples in 8th grade… (I had that one coming, tbh)… X-Ray Vision… :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think the only times I got hit by a foid were when my younger sister would kick me in the stomach because she doesn't like me patting her head. The fact that I barely even felt it despite her playing soccer for years is what makes me feel like wheeze laughing when I hear a soy say "Women are just as strong as men! :soy:"

I was kicked in my balls by a girl that i simped hard (going with her after school, talking, listening to her complains, basicly my only female relationship that lasted few months, now she's fucks with turkish guy and parties hard) because she was "insecure" when i wanted to come closer to her. I was a fucking bluepiller right then and haven't thinked about it at all. Now I hate this bich even more, that becky bich that i was atracted too and still protably woud

Yes many foids have hit on me throughout my entire life. Such is the life of a truecel like myself

yes because my height and also im framelet

Chad trait .If a say something bad to a woman i'm not going to get punched by her, I'm going to the jail

Fortunately for me, I haven't.

They cannot report you to the police if they are dead :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Chad trait .If a say something bad to a woman i'm not going to get punched by her, I'm going to the jail
I have never seen a chat get hit by a foid, it's always the chad doing that part

Yeah by some random women and mostly just my mother and grandma but my gran rarely hit me my mother would go crazy tho

I made a joke, a toilet heard it and my friends said jokingly to hit me, she didn’t cause I’m trucel
Truecels get no interaction w foids. Except being stared with disgust occasionally

Truecels get no interaction w foids. Except being stared with disgust occasionally
Yep and my story involves a toilet not wanting to come into contact with me at all brutal world, looks of disgust do exist it just depends on her body language to determine if it is disgust or exaggeration

40 brothers? Who is their father? Fucking AliBaba?