Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been falsely accused of rape?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I have been accused of rape before and I have a thread on it, have any of you had a personal experience with being falsely accused of rape

Never been in a situation to be accused of that.

Yes but only to a teacher who knew the female students were lying.

I have been accused of rape before and I have a thread on it, have any of you had a personal experience with being falsely accused of rape
not rape but shit like "DID YOU TOUCH MY ASS?"

Nobody would think I have any sort of sexual intercourse based on my looks. So no.

Nobody would think I have any sort of sexual intercourse based on my looks. So no.

Sort of related but years ago I used to sometimes play a game with myself in which I scanned through public transport for men I thought would be in the same inceldom boat as myself based on looks alone.

I seldom came across any but the ones I did identify, I remember to this day.

I remember I did once touch a girls boob without her consent but this was before all the METOO bulshit she literally never mentioned it again so she probably forgot if I did that today I would probably go to jail

Yes. And I had to apologise. A bdsm charged feminist campaign also changed my sexuality. I hate feminoids

It was during my puberty

Not rape but sexual assault for touching her ass with my crotch

not rape but inappropriate touching. even then it didnt happen :lasereyes:

not...."falsely" :society::society:

Literally was sitting in class and they took my book. I had to visit headmaster for apologise. Even my mother didn't save me.