Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been driving drunk ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Because it's bad !!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

More seriously, I did it only once. I was driving so slowly I was going as fast as if I was walking. Fortunately it was in the countryside and there was nobody that could be endangered by my discourteous behavior. What about you ?

Of course not :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Women driving is more dangerous than drunk driving.

I've been driving on a few substances actually... not

I've been with my dad while he drives drunk

Never

I dont drink
And even if I did Id have no money to buy alcohol
And even if I did Id have no car to drive drunk in

Never drunk since I have hated alcohol since I was 16 and started smoking weed, I became extremely woke at this time so I HATED alcohol. But I drove while high many times. When I was 18-19 I only drove high in the periods where I smoked weed but it didn´t effect my driving skills as long as I just waited 30-60 minutes before driving.

I remember driving my scooter at 16 just after smoking a bowl on my bong I was so high I tipped over while making a turn I didn´t go that fast so I just got up and continue driving haha! I was going over to my friends to smoke weed sigh... those were the days.

No I consider it risky and very selfish. Driving itself is already very dangerous better to do it safely.

i also have no reason to drive drunk anywhere. the only party i get invited to is my imaginary friend's chair in my room. so I just drink it fall asleep and then it's another day

When I was younger and wanted to rope without doing it directly

I never drank, and I never drove.
I don't want a car, nor of I care to get one.

Nope I have not. Dont usually leave my house when I drink...

i dunno if this counts, but i wasnt drunk at the time and it was the only time i knowingly had alcohol in my system, but it really wasnt much, i was probably maybe over a little bit over the legal limit, but i really wanted to go to the gym, so i drove. Hey who knows i could have been under anyway. Good thing is, the gym is close to where i live so at least it wasnt too far,

Other than that i always make sure im completely sober before i drive.

Besides in my country, over the last few years they have really really cracked down on drink driving, random breath tests all the time everywhere, which is why u wouldnt wanna risk it these days.

Im fine with random breath testing tho, if it gets deadbeat alcoholic normies, chads and stacies off the road im all for it. Speeding and speed camera fines im not ok with ( revenue raising), but hey thats another story.
Women driving is more dangerous than drunk driving.

Last edited:
Buzzed once. Took side streets and drove carefully.

I never drink and drive, but i can smoke weed and drive just fine....

Never been drunk.

Once. I drove less than a quarter mile. I drove from one house to another house 2 streets down.

My mom used to drive stoned when I was a kid JFL.

No too high social inhib I honestly believe that im haunted by bad luck so if I did, I'd get busted. Too many bad things happened in my life :feelsrope: