Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been discovered browsing the site?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Nightmare scenario :shock::shock::shock:

i never browse in public

It always bothered me the big "INCELS.IS" banner in this shithole, like dead giveaway bro

It always bothered me the big "INCELS.IS" banner in this shithole, like dead giveaway bro
I wish I could enable fast banana but I only use this web on incognito to hide history so it's a pain reenabling it every time :feelsseriously:

No, I've went on this forum in public on my phone, but like what El Enemigo said, the banner is a dead giveaway. Might switch the banner.

Nope but then again I don't browse .is when I'm outside of my house.
Just change your site theme to the "fast banana" version theory

you can change it to that banana theme like @Ray says
Tf is this shit

It just changes incel.is banned into a fasta banana one jfl :feelskek:

But better tbh

Yea. Once I was chilling at school and a normie came up to me with another girl and was like “yo what’s up man what ya doing” I forgot to turn my phone off and just flipped it and I think the girl saw it cause the normie sat down on the bench and the girl was standing:feelshaha:
This seems to happen a lot to me as well, no idea why

I privacymaxx so no this has never and probably will never be a concern of mine.

Only real based and blackpilled truecels use it in public. Low T bluepilled beta cucks are too scared.
I used to browse it at school and at work, I don't give a fuck.

Only real based and blackpilled truecels use it in public. Low T bluepilled beta cucks are too scared.
Just make yourself look like deranged incel kommando in public theory

No one cares about the "incelosphere" in my third world country

I don't give 2 shits about anyone seeing me browse this site. If being here really made me "dangerous", then they'd best leave me alone if they have at least 2 braincells.

I openly call myself an incel. I tell my friends and family that I'm an incel. I do not fucking care anymore, it's what I am. If someone sees me browsing this site, I really could care less. I am what I am. So be it.

Who would I be worried about finding out? Im more worried about all of us suddenly being arrested in relation to mass shooting or something just for posting here.